PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Winchester Breech Loading Canon

Smoke4320
07-20-2018, 02:52 PM
Used but looks like new .
The famous Winchester Model 98 Breech Loading Signal Cannon was first offered in Winchester's 1903 catalog. It was described as: "a breech loading cannon possessing safety, simplicity of construction, and ease of manipulation...."

The cannon is manufactured using the specifications from original Winchester blueprints. The barrel, machined from solid round bar, is mounted on a cast iron undercarriage that is cast using original patterns from Winchester.

The barrel and undercarriage have a durable electro-coated finish, and the breech closure is hardened black.

Lanyard Fired
Chambered for 10GA BLANKS ONLY
Shipped in a pine Winchester Cannon Box.

Includes the wooden Winchester box in good shape and the original care and shooting instruction
Plus 10 Winchester Blanks ..

Want to irritate a neighbor ? this thing is LOUD LOUD !!!

Since this is NOT a registered firearm it and the blanks can be shipped directly to your door
This thing is 16" long and 7" wide. Weighs 14 lbs ..Box another 4 lbs and final shipping weight will be 20 lbs plus

$700.00 Shipped to your door in the USA Post here I will take and PM
Not interested in any trades at this time

As For payment I can take USPS MO, personal check (held till clears), Paypal Or Credit card

Credit card call 704 624 7320 from 10AM to 6PM EST

for Paypal ... send to smoke .... at ... paintballkingdom ... dot ... com
please put your name, address and what you want in the paypal comments section

(mailing check or MO )...Please PM me your needs and I will send address for payment.
Thanks

Smoke4320
07-21-2018, 10:49 AM
Bump .. If not sold by Monday it will be closed
Thanks for looking

triggerhappy243
07-22-2018, 03:11 AM
is it possible to obtain xerox copies of the instructions? I have one of these........ but it is a 1906 original.

Nueces
07-22-2018, 09:42 AM
is it possible to obtain xerox copies of the instructions? I have one of these........ but it is a 1906 original.

A pdf is available from Bellmore Johnson, the successor makers, at http://www.bellmorejohnson.com/operating-instructions

Smoke4320
07-23-2018, 08:40 AM
Sorry I was busy all day yesterday .. Looks like Nueces has you fixed up though

triggerhappy243
07-23-2018, 03:01 PM
Used but looks like new .
The famous Winchester Model 98 Breech Loading Signal Cannon was first offered in Winchester's 1903 catalog. It was described as: "a breech loading cannon possessing safety, simplicity of construction, and ease of manipulation...."

The cannon is manufactured using the specifications from original Winchester blueprints. The barrel, machined from solid round bar, is mounted on a cast iron undercarriage that is cast using original patterns from Winchester.

The barrel and undercarriage have a durable electro-coated finish, and the breech closure is hardened black.

Lanyard Fired
Chambered for 10GA BLANKS ONLY
Shipped in a pine Winchester Cannon Box.

Includes the wooden Winchester box in good shape and the original care and shooting instruction
Plus 10 Winchester Blanks ..

Want to irritate a neighbor ? this thing is LOUD LOUD !!!

Since this is NOT a registered firearm it and the blanks can be shipped directly to your door
This thing is 16" long and 7" wide. Weighs 14 lbs ..Box another 4 lbs and final shipping weight will be 20 lbs plus

$700.00 Shipped to your door in the USA Post here I will take and PM
Not interested in any trades at this time

As For payment I can take USPS MO, personal check (held till clears), Paypal Or Credit card

Credit card call 704 624 7320 from 10AM to 6PM EST

for Paypal ... send to smoke .... at ... paintballkingdom ... dot ... com
please put your name, address and what you want in the paypal comments section

(mailing check or MO )...Please PM me your needs and I will send address for payment.
Thanks

I am curious............ is this a reproduction or an original?

Smoke4320
07-23-2018, 03:37 PM
Triggerhappy243 Its from an estate so I do not have exact info ..I would assume its a reproduction

Item has been moved to another site