PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

Boaz
07-20-2018, 07:49 AM
I'm sitting here drinking a cup of coffee thinking about the one's that come to this place to be with others of like mind . We all have some different thoughts maybe read a different translation of the Holy Bible but we are still the same . Our thoughts are more alike than different though , we seek each other out to reinforce and strengthen our resolve and belief in the one true living GOD that is our heavenly father . We allow one another to have their own thoughts knowing that we are all on a separate path leading to him .
I personally gain strength from all of you . I wanted you to know that . We support each other in our discovery and goals as to what GOD would have us do in our life . Shouldn't that be the way for all ? I have learned much here , I have seen concern , care and compassion here . I have seen others willing and ready to go out of their way to help others in need . I don't know many places I can go to find these things anymore . I believe the help we give each other helps us take another step down the path to our Lord .
Thank you
Boaz

Pine Baron
07-20-2018, 08:35 AM
We are truly Blessed to have each other and ,if I may add, thank you Jesus, AMEN.

USMC87
07-20-2018, 08:49 AM
I agree Charlie, You speak for me also.Amen.

koehn,jim
07-20-2018, 02:53 PM
I always feel sorry for those that don't have religion, they are missing a truly great thing.

Goatwhiskers
07-20-2018, 03:53 PM
Amen, Charlie. GW

Preacher Jim
07-21-2018, 06:02 AM
I feel sorry for those who have religion but do not have Jesus as their savior.
Religion will not save you only a personal relationship with Jesus.
He did not say the church will save you, He said, I am the way, the truth and the life. No one sees the Father except through Me.
My prayer today is all who come here know Jesus Christ as their savior.
Amen

Boaz
07-21-2018, 08:14 AM
I feel sorry for those who have religion but do not have Jesus as their savior.
Religion will not save you only a personal relationship with Jesus.
He did not say the church will save you, He said, I am the way, the truth and the life. No one sees the Father except through Me.
My prayer today is all who come here know Jesus Christ as their savior.
Amen

Amen Jim .

GhostHawk
07-21-2018, 08:49 AM
Back at ya brother Boaz!

Totally agree.
And I give thanks for all of you, often, myself. But it should be where more of you can see it I think.
Thanks brother.

Love you guys!

jmort
07-21-2018, 08:54 AM
Agree, we help one another run the race on the straight and narrow path.

buckwheatpaul
07-22-2018, 05:42 PM
I'm sitting here drinking a cup of coffee thinking about the one's that come to this place to be with others of like mind . We all have some different thoughts maybe read a different translation of the Holy Bible but we are still the same . Our thoughts are more alike than different though , we seek each other out to reinforce and strengthen our resolve and belief in the one true living GOD that is our heavenly father . We allow one another to have their own thoughts knowing that we are all on a separate path leading to him .
I personally gain strength from all of you . I wanted you to know that . We support each other in our discovery and goals as to what GOD would have us do in our life . Shouldn't that be the way for all ? I have learned much here , I have seen concern , care and compassion here . I have seen others willing and ready to go out of their way to help others in need . I don't know many places I can go to find these things anymore . I believe the help we give each other helps us take another step down the path to our Lord .
Thank you
Boaz

Charlie, I could not agree more....the men and women on this site give great advice, help each other, pray for each other and literally walk the walk and talk the talk....I love my Cast Boolits family and look forward to visiting the site and meeting the members face to face when I can.....Paul

Blackwater
07-25-2018, 02:25 PM
WE are enough alike that we get along well (or at least should), and just enough different that we can, if we simply will, learn from each other, and from that, obtain a broader and deeper understanding, and thus appreciation, of who God is, what He does, and His will for us. We're often tempted to think ONLY we have the "True" secret of interpreting scripture. I have broadened and deepened my understanding and appreciation SO very much, simply by listening and thinking, rather than spouting off and insisting my way and my ideas are the Ultimate and ONLY way. It's amazing how many things become "understandable" when we open our hearts AND our minds, and examine every idea, no matter whence it comes!

Did not Christ advise us to test everything, and to keep only what was found good?

Hickok
07-25-2018, 03:57 PM
Amen to all the above.

My wife and I went through a life changing, horrible tragedy a little over two years ago with the loss of our son, Andy.

Thanks be to Christ Jesus and the good people here, we managed to press on.

May God Almighty bless each and everyone of you, and that includes No. 1, and your families!

sharps4590
07-26-2018, 07:09 AM
All I can add is my thanks and agreement. With 4 members of my immediate family either having fought or now fighting cancer over the last 4 years, now to include me, I don't know where we would be/have been without God providing grace, Jesus salvation, the Holy Spirit guidance and the prayers of our church family, blood family, many friends both life long, personal and web site friends offering their prayers. God is great!!!

Wayne Smith
07-26-2018, 07:42 AM
I tell my clients that I do not go to Church to find Jesus - He is in me and I take Him to Church - to find others who do the same thing.