PDA

View Full Version : Kimmy ha a tummy ache

poppy42
07-11-2018, 02:58 PM
Kimmy has a tummy ache and needs a little extra tlc! I have know idea why the picture is upside down but she climbed up on my bed and put her head on my chest. She got into the trash and is now suffering from it! Bullmastiff’s! Gotta Love um!

poppy42
07-11-2018, 03:08 PM
Well upside down picture, messed up the title. Great! I love my iPhone (sometimes not) Anyway if you turn the photo around it makes a little more sense. Sorry bout that.

Smoke4320
07-11-2018, 03:17 PM
Here I just thought you were "down under" :) :)

poppy42
07-11-2018, 03:33 PM
:roll:
Here I just thought you were "down under" :) :)
Just wondering. If I was in Australia, would the pic be right side up ???:roll:

toallmy
07-11-2018, 03:49 PM
My baby girl lays in the floor and moons every once in a while when her tummy hurts , so I lay down with her and rub her little belly , there is a good chance ill see her get sick later that day .

smokeywolf
07-11-2018, 03:56 PM
Baby them and spoil them. They deserve all the love you can give and everything you can do for them. With some exceptions, I love dogs more than I love a lot of humans.

poppy42
07-11-2018, 04:29 PM
Sometimes it’s worse than having sick kids! The kids can tell you what ails them! Not to mention my kids never got into the trash! Of course After loosing my German Shepherd last month to old age I might be a liiiitle overprotective !

brass410
07-11-2018, 05:50 PM
bulls are a lot like olde English mastiffs they seldom complain even when they are suffering a lot. Our big lady was deliberately poisoned by a not very dog friendly person. By the time she showed she was ill the damage was done she was gone in less than 5hrs from start to finish (we got the incident on security video) Now unless its obivious what Lupa & Wila (cane corso and pressa canario) have got into we don't horse around.

poppy42
07-11-2018, 06:13 PM
bulls are a lot like olde English mastiffs they seldom complain even when they are suffering a lot. Our big lady was deliberately poisoned by a not very dog friendly person. By the time she showed she was ill the damage was done she was gone in less than 5hrs from start to finish (we got the incident on security video) Now unless its obivious what Lupa & Wila (cane corso and pressa canario) have got into we don't horse around.

Yes you are absolutely right. I was a rescue volunteer for the American Bullmastiff Rescue for about 20 years. I’ve taken care of many sick, abused, and hurting Bullies. They never complain ( unless you are late with their dinner) they do love the simpathy though. And will do anything for extra attention! Kimmy and her big brother Max Love attention! Nothing like 200+ lbs of lap dogs! I love my Bullies!!!

RED BEAR
07-12-2018, 02:05 PM
smokeywolf i love dogs more than most humans. they truely are mans best friend!

DocSavage
07-12-2018, 05:02 PM
Had a chocolate lab that raided the several times and the look on her face was please shoot me now and put me out of my misery,all I did was baby her and went thru a half gallon of Pine Sol to clean up what was coming out of both ends.

Smk SHoe
07-13-2018, 02:52 PM
Baby them and spoil them. They deserve all the love you can give and everything you can do for them. With some exceptions, I love dogs more than I love a lot of humans.
I could not agree more with this comment. Pulls at the heart strings to see a dog abused or neglected. Care a lot more for my canines than most people.

Mr_Sheesh
07-14-2018, 04:59 AM
Have to love our fur kids :) My younger pet gets an upset tummy and wants to crawl under the covers and get warm, it makes her feel better apparently. (She's a cat but dog friendly.) I miss dogs SO darn much, once I move..