PDA

View Full Version : P45

Nobade
07-10-2018, 09:20 PM
I have noticed that recently the leftists can't bear to say Donald Trump's name so they are just calling him P45. So this presents a unique business opportunity. Ruger should come up with a deal to market the P45 signature series pistol! It would have Trump's autograph, maybe his picture on the box, who knows what else. He appreciates a good deal and a chance to make money, it sounds like a natural partnership!

RU shooter
07-11-2018, 06:56 AM
Kahr arms beat them to the name already(P45) , But Ruger did have the P345 . Could also inscribe the "MAGA" logo on it somewhere .

richhodg66
07-11-2018, 07:05 AM
A few years ago, Para Ordnance would make up limited runs of pistols decorated with whatever the group wanted. Seems like every unit that deployed to Iraq got enough people together to get the group buy to have some made up with their unit crest and some other decoration on them. I've seen several show up in pawn shops here. My brigade did one too, but I didn't get one. I kind of like the idea of a MAGA commemorative.

Guess I need to stay up on things but hadn't heard about the P45 nick name, I kind of like it.

xs11jack
07-11-2018, 07:34 PM
I got Reagan's. A Kahr P-40
Ole Jack