PDA

View Full Version : Take Heart

Boaz
06-22-2018, 05:34 AM
Take heart in the enduring love of GOD . Take heart in the perpetual mercy of GOD to you whom it is given . Take heart in knowing GOD created you because he loves you . Take heart in that GOD will always be with you . Take heart in the sword of GOD his word you hold in your hand . Take heart in the gifts of GOD which he has given freely and undeserved . Take heart in the son of GOD who came to free you of your burden of sin that you might have eternal salvation through his teaching and sacrifice through our father . Take heart in being part of the kingdom of GOD through choice . Take heart in the experience GOD has given to build you to who you are . Take heart in the knowing and understanding the glory of GOD that surrounds you and lives within you . Take heart in being given prayer that you can never be separated from GOD .Take heart in the honor of GOD that your words and acts are part . Take heart .

daloper
06-22-2018, 05:52 AM
Yes. Take heart. Amen
Thank You for the reminder.

square butte
06-22-2018, 06:04 AM
Amen and All praise be to God

USMC87
06-22-2018, 07:54 AM
Thank God for all that is done for me through Christ, Amen.

GhostHawk
06-22-2018, 08:17 AM
Yes Take Heart Amen.

Put on the full armor of God.

How you doing brother?

Pine Baron
06-22-2018, 08:34 AM
Amen. Take heart indeed.
John 16:33
I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.

Boaz
06-22-2018, 08:43 AM
Amen. Take heart indeed.
John 16:33
I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.

Amen .

Boaz
06-22-2018, 08:51 AM
Yes Take Heart Amen.

Put on the full armor of God.

How you doing brother?

I couldn't be better , not a care in this world brother ! My Lord has sustained me and given me strength . He guides me through the Holy Spirit every time I let him . And he has brought me here to give me comfort through my friends as we trod this road together waiting to see over the next hill .

Hickok
06-22-2018, 11:03 AM
I eagerly await the soon return of Christ Jesus as He calls us up to be with Him, just a trumpet blast and shout away!

Keep looking up, because our Redemption draweth nigh!