PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Beretta 84 13 round Double Stack Magazine (.380 ACP)

bedbugbilly
06-20-2018, 09:19 PM
I just picked up a nice late 1970's (I think) Bereta Model 84 - .380 ACP that utilizes a 13 round double stack magazine. I'd like to find a spare magazine for it - would prefer a Beretta magazine that is reasonably priced and functional - either nickel or blued, wouldn't matter. Thanks.

lightload
06-22-2018, 12:12 AM
CDNN Sports in Abilene, Tx sells these for $22.99. They're made by MecGar, who probably makes them for Beretta. I've bought a very large number of items from CDNN and always received great service. Call then and get a real person who knows guns and such.

bedbugbilly
06-22-2018, 08:02 AM
lightload - a quick google of that site shows a 10 round mag for 29.99 and a 13 round mag for 39.99. A bit higher than 22.99 - how long ago did you purchase yours?

lightload
06-23-2018, 12:13 AM
Bedbug, I just now checked the site which has the 13 rd mags for $22.99. See the drop down for MecGar mags. Click and scroll until you see the M84 mags. When you google Beretta 84 mags, you do see some 10 rd ones, but these have Beretta designation and not MecGar.

You have a fine pistol. I've had two and like a dummy sold both. I bought my mags a long time ago but remembered that I bought them from CDNN.

bedbugbilly
06-23-2018, 07:32 AM
Thank you lightload -greatly appreciate the information and will follow up on it.

I had a handgun on order and when I went to pick it up at the LGS I go to, the 84 was on their list and in the case. I asked to look at it and immediately knew it was going home with me - a good price and it had the original box, manual, etc. with it. It is "pristine" and I don't think it has ever been fired based on what I'm seeing - more than likely a "sock drawer gun". It isa beautiful handgun and I look forward to shooting it.

Thank you again - greatly appreciate you taking the time to answer! Have a good one!

Sincerely,
Jim

bedbugbilly
06-23-2018, 10:57 AM
lightload - thank you for your assistance! I ordered two of them from CDNN so am all set! Thanks again!

Sincerely,
Jim

Mods - please close this post. Thanks!