PDA

View Full Version : WTS - Pacific DL-105 dies 16 gauge

RogerDat
06-19-2018, 11:29 AM
Recently bought a Pacific DL-105 for loading 12 gauge but it also has the following parts for loading 16 gauge which I won't need. Might be someone out there with an older DL-105 press in one gauge that can use these parts to change over to load 16 gauge.

Expander Bead for de-priming rod
Sizing ring for 16 gauge (goes in the de-prime die tube, held in by cap)
Wad station hollow powder/shot die
Wad finger guide
6 point and 8 point crimp starter (just the cups)
Crimp die. Tube with adjustable center disk.
Base plate for 16 gauge (little rust pitting here and there but cleaned up well)
Original box for 16 gauge kit :-)

For de-priming station the sizing ring and expanding bead are gauge specific but the de-priming rod, outer tube, and bottom cap are the same for all gauges according to Hornady. The tapered bead to open crimp and sizing ring are supposed to be interchangeable. You do need a DL-105 with a de-prime die in some gauge to use these to do 16 gauge.

I can't find the parts online so hard to come up with a price, I guess just PM me an offer. I think the items would fit in Padded Flat Rate envelope which ships for same price as SFRB. I do postal money orders or paypal you cover the fee so factor that into any offer.

Not looking to make mad loot on this, would like to see someone that can use it have it. Rather than me having it sitting on shelf. Not buying a 16 gauge, won't be buying one, people already think I'm weird no point in adding 16 gauge gunner to the reasons :-D

RogerDat
06-20-2018, 01:18 PM
Bump because I'm pretty sure someone can use these if they see them. These DL-105 presses are still around but a 16 gauge kit probably won't come available all that often. Not looking for top dollar, that is why it's make an offer via PM.

Happy hump day!

MOA
06-20-2018, 05:42 PM
Just love the 16 gauge. Here's a late day bump.
Someone should grab this, these kind of parts are real hard to get.

RogerDat
06-21-2018, 11:30 AM
Comes with free string you can tie around box in order to tell better half that "it followed me home".

Scorpion8
06-21-2018, 11:36 AM
I have a bunch (4) of DL-105's in 12 & 20 GA but parts are getting impossible to find. I really wish Hornady kept this great single-stage unit in their catalog because it's a much easier unit to use than a MEC 600 (there are fewer tiny adjustments to make).