PDA

View Full Version : Where what why and how With god ?

Boaz
06-01-2018, 07:50 PM
I just sent Ronnie (rl69) a pm a bit ago asking him if he would put up the daily 'Reading the bible" verse in the stickies above when I go Monday for knee surgery . I knew he would and of coarse he pm'd right back saying he would , he always has when I couldn't do it . I stand up for Ronnie , he has done a lot for Chapel folks here .

Anyway this is the pm .

Originally Posted by Boaz - Today 07:46 AM
Ronnie I go to Dallas Monday for the knee replacement . Can you pick up the bible thread for a spell , don't know when I'll get back on line .

Charlie

Originally Posted by rl69 - Today 04:51 PM

Yea I saw that, congragations. Man it going to be sweet walking around without hurting ( from your knees anyway ) sure I'll pick up the thread it only going to be a day or two anyway. You have someone lined up to take you and bring you back home ?

Originally Posted by Boaz - Today 04:59 PM

I'm looking forward to the surgery Ronnie , I'm shut down walking or going anywhere . I have been trying to get this don for over a year now and it's been a torment . You can put up the verse Monday , I'll let you know when I can pick it up . Got a lot of complications with getting the knee done ...it's pretty tore up . I thank you for helping me .

I love you brother
Charlie

Originally Posted by rl69 - Today 05:16 PM

I know you are looking forward to the surgery. I'm looking forward to see what the lord has instore for you next

Ronnie anyone that really believes wonders that . We are all on a journey brother , no telling where we will go next . It's actually exciting when you think about it .

I was sitting at my computer after we were through just thinking . I know most here don't actually believe I'm capable of thinking but I'm fairly sure it happened .

What does GOD have in store for you ? Do you ever wonder where he will send you ? Have you ever wondered who or what he will put in your path .

GOD will use you . GOD will test you . GOD will be at your side . And finally GOD will help you . Are you prepared ?

GhostHawk
06-01-2018, 09:44 PM
Wonder, yes, daily.

He has dipped his hand into my life entirely too many times for me to wonder about his love.
But I also suspect he is grooming me for something.

A He made me, he knows me inside and out better than I know myself. He knows exactly what I can, can't, won't do. And he knows I know I wasted 40 years and I'm trying hard to catch up.

B Whatever it will be, by the time it arrives I will be ready. Or I won't, and I will fail. Been there before.
Trying hard not to fail.

C I expect it to be hard, but not impossible. If I have my head in the right place and keep moving forward it can be done.

D I know he will love me no matter the outcome.

E It is not my job to worry about Where, What, Why, and How. It is not my job to worry at all. That is his.
My job is easy. Listen, follow where I am lead. Try hard not to sin, ask forgiveness when I do. Be a good sheep, tend his flock when I can. I serve, I follow. He leads, he chooses. He has the hard job.

Take care of yourself Brother Boaz. See you in a few days.

USMC87
06-02-2018, 08:07 AM
God has been my strong arm in all things, Amen and take care Charlie.

Pine Baron
06-02-2018, 08:26 AM
I wonder constantly, however, I've learned (the hard way) It's never what I've expected, nor feel that I deserve. God's plan is a wonderful thing. All praise goes to God.
Charlie, you're in my prayers daily. Get 'er done.