PDA

View Full Version : WTS 38, 40, 45, and 9 Brass

Hawks Feather
05-29-2018, 04:21 PM
Three (3) Medium Flat Rate Boxes of 9mm available, 29 pounds, @ $60.00 each (shipping included in that price.) USPS Money Orders or personal checks from active members.
This is all indoor range brass. It has been gone through to remove the steel, aluminum, and .380 cases but I am sure that there were some missed. There will also be some nickel, but probably less than 20 per box. This has not been cleaned or sorted and is an assorted range of head stamps. Based on an approximate 118 cases per pound and the brass weight of over 29 pounds, I believe that there will be over 3,400 per medium flat rate box.

One (1) Medium Flat Rate Box on 9mm available, 21 pounds, @ $43.00 (shipping included in that price.) USPS Money Orders or personal checks from active members.
This is all indoor range brass. It has been gone through to remove the steel, aluminum, and .380 cases but I am sure that there were some missed. There will also be some nickel, but probably less than 20 per box. This has not been cleaned or sorted and is an assorted range of head stamps. Based on an approximate 118 cases per pound and the brass weight of over 21 pounds, I believe that there will be just under 2,450 pieces.

One (1) Box of .40 S&W available, 18 pounds, @ $40.00 (shipping included in that price.) USPS Money Orders or personal checks from active members.
This is all indoor range brass. It has been gone through to remove the steel, aluminum, but I am sure that there were some missed. There will also be some nickel, but probably less than 20 per box. This has not been cleaned or sorted and is an assorted range of head stamps. Based on an approximate 100 cases per pound and the brass weight of 18 pounds, I believe that there will be over 1,800 in the box.

One (1) Box of .45 ACP available, 16 pounds, @ $42.00 (shipping included in that price.) USPS Money Orders or personal checks from active members.
This is all indoor range brass. It has been gone through to remove the steel, aluminum, but I am sure that there were some missed. There will also be some nickel, but probably less than 20 per box. This has not been cleaned or sorted and is an assorted range of head stamps. Based on an approximate 78 cases per pound and the brass weight of 10.75 pounds, I believe that there will be just over 800 in the box.

One (1) Box of .38 Special available, 20 pounds, @ $85.00 (shipping included in that price.) USPS Money Orders or personal checks from active members.
This is all indoor range brass. It has been gone through to remove the steel, aluminum, but I am sure that there were some missed. There will also be some nickel and some .357, but probably less than 20 per box. This has not been cleaned or sorted and is an assorted range of head stamps. Based on an approximate 103 cases per pound and the brass weight of 20 pounds, I believe that there will be just over 2,050 in the box.

Leave a post here or send me a private message.

Jerry

Hawks Feather
05-31-2018, 08:40 AM
1 – 9mm, 29 pounds @ $60 SPF
1 – 9mm, 21 pounds @ $43 SPF

Stan_TN
06-01-2018, 12:44 AM
I will take a full box. 9mm. PM coming your way

EddieZoom
06-01-2018, 05:54 AM
I will take a box of 9MM for $60. PM inbound. Thx.

Hawks Feather
06-01-2018, 07:14 AM
All 9mm and the box of 38 Special have been sold.

Remaining is the 40 S&W and the 45.

Hawks Feather
06-01-2018, 12:17 PM
Thanks. All sold and thread may be closed.