PDA

View Full Version : ROGERDAT is a nice guy!

bangerjim
05-19-2018, 02:46 PM
I had the distinct pleasure of meeting up with Mr. & Mrs. RogerDat last weekend in northern Arizona. He had mentioned a month or so ago they would be traveling and camping across many of the great states of the US and would be in AZ for a few of them. So, we made arrangements and met up for a long delicious lunch visit, traded some alloy we had previously discussed, and had a wonderful time meeting up in person with a fellow CB member. It is nice to put a face and personality to a name I have known for a long time on the forum.

If you ever have the chance to meet up in person with fellow CB members, do not pass up the opportunity! He is the 18th CB member I have had the honor of meeting in person.

Thanks, RogerDat, for an excellent day spend with you and your lovely wife.

Bangerjim & Mrs. Banger

Hardcast416taylor
05-20-2018, 04:13 AM
I sold him a bunch of .38 WC`s that were commerical made. He said they were for his Mrs. pistol and he didn`t have to cast them now. He has offered to drop by now that my health is going to do odd jobs I need doing. We had a good gab session when he picked up the WC`s like we had known each other for a long time. May have to find a reason for him to stop by again.Robert

nagantguy
05-23-2018, 07:51 AM
Yes he’s a good guy; we met through the forum and then found out we are only about 10 miles apart. Roger and his wife are both very nice and easy going and he is very generous with knowledge and alloy. To remind us of the small world Rogers wife has been friends with my aunt for years.

lightman
05-23-2018, 08:26 AM
The few members that I have met or talked to on the phone have been nice guys, one and all! Its always cool to hear about members meeting other members.