PDA

View Full Version : Redding Powder Measure

whtsmoke
05-06-2018, 01:13 PM
I come by one of theses Redding measures and except for the name on it there is no other markings as far as model number, and I can't find much on it when searching the net. I have cleaned it and have thrown different powders and it is still accurate, it throws Unique very well even small charges. If anyone knows about these I would appreciate anything you can tell me. Thanks Terry219936

Tatume
05-06-2018, 01:18 PM
About all I can say is, if it throws small charges well it's a keeper! I'll keep my eyes peeled for one that looks like yours.

Czech_too
07-04-2019, 01:06 PM
Picked up one like that just recently. Does have the metal lid but not the drop tube. Haven't cleaned any of 'patina' off of it yet 'cause quite frankly I don't know what I'm going to do with it. There was an old Herters measure also. Has dual cylinders, one I imagine was for shot, the other for powder. Can't seem to do pics today, so...

Brian

richhodg66
07-05-2019, 11:45 AM
I have one of these. Haven't set it up and used it yet. Seems like I have a scanned copy of the original factory instructions somewhere, I'll try to find it.

KenT7021
09-01-2019, 04:27 PM
The current Redding drop tube fits the Redding measure shown.I just installed one in a measure I recently bought.

country gent
09-01-2019, 07:33 PM
I have the same Redding and a Herters with the side dial adjustment. both ae good measures and very reliable. both of mine work well with most powders, the scroll type adjustment and size of the measuring chambers makes setting to the exact .1 a little tougher to do. The dials to get you very close if you write it down for next time.