PDA

View Full Version : Options for PCC 9mm

nagantguy
04-23-2018, 10:36 PM
So I’m currently running a bushnell TRS red dot on the PSA 9mm , I want to add a set of BUIS ,the market abounds with them I’m fan of magpul and Dagger Defense but what is there that’s actually made for 9mm? I know both sets I’ve done on 300 blackout have had to be turned way way down ,and one filed a little to match POA to POI. What are you using?

Lloyd Smale
04-24-2018, 06:57 AM
ive got a cmmg 16 inch 9mm that wears a set of yhm sights and a 4 inch psa that has a set of magpuls both work fine for me. I sight them both right on at a 100 yards.

nagantguy
04-24-2018, 11:08 AM
That’s the track I’ll
Probably follow I have a set of Daggers flip up sights,I really like the Bushnell TRS red dot I own 3 now and have had zero issues just was wondering if anyone used or knew of sights purpose built for pistol caliber carbines. And Lloyd; no trouble at all so far with the steel case wolf, first round didn’t want to chamber from the top of the magazine but I popped it out and the rest ran fine and that round went on the top of the 2nd ETS mag and no problem that time.

Shingle
05-31-2018, 08:05 PM
I am a real fan of the trs-25 on a riser with magpul back-ups the set up is about as durable as a blue collar guy with a family can afford. I like it better than my eotech and it has held up to anything a 9mm pcc can dish out.

Elkins45
06-09-2018, 08:23 AM
Be careful buying Magpul. There are tons of fakes out there.

Lloyd Smale
06-09-2018, 09:49 AM
first sights I had on my 9mm AR was a set of the cheap steel ones off ebay that reviewers raved about. Threw away 30 bucks. First time out the rear sight fell apart.