PDA

View Full Version : Magma customer service

Tazza
04-02-2018, 08:40 PM
I ordered 5 bullet moulds and a few new sprue cutters from Magma on Wednesday last week, after confirmation that my order was correct, Elisabeth got my order out the door on Friday. They turned up on Tuesday, all the way over the pond to Australia.

I'm very impressed with their service, i thought delivery last time was fast, but this is awesome.

It's a shame they were out of stock of one mould i wanted, looks like i'll need to find more to add to my collection for next time around :)

D Crockett
04-02-2018, 08:52 PM
Tazza they are some fine people there at Magma I have been dealing with them for years and have got nothing but good service from them D Crockett

Beau Cassidy
04-02-2018, 11:10 PM
I have found they have excellent service as well when calling with questions or even when just ordering parts

Tazza
04-02-2018, 11:20 PM
I have found the same, just asking questions they were happy to assist.

ReloaderFred
04-02-2018, 11:26 PM
That's how they've stayed in business all these years.

Tazza
04-02-2018, 11:34 PM
It's very rare these days, there are far too many that don't really care about customers.

I'd suspect the casting community is quite small over there, i know it is over here. If you upset the few potential customers you have, the word travels. Sadly bad news travels faster than good.

lightman
04-05-2018, 08:33 AM
I've never done business with Magma but its good to hear of another gun related company that takes care of their customers. Publickly recognizing them for their good service, like you have done, has the potential to reach many people.

AndFereira
04-05-2018, 10:25 PM
They were very helpful when I ordered my master caster, I believe it only took a few days to get it as well.