PDA

View Full Version : I'm gonna do it again

Ohio Rusty
09-06-2008, 03:22 PM
Darn it anyhow .... I think I've talked myself into buying a .45 acp pistol. I'm currently waiting on a deal on a Taurus PT 745 for concealed carry. That means in the future it looks like I might start reloading .45's. Is there no cure to this disease other than to submit yourself to it with all your mind, soul and wallet ??

Consequently, I'll be needing some cast boolets down the road, maybe about the end of winter, beginning of spring. I'm leaning toward the H&G 68 style truncated cone type bullets. Lyman also made one like it, and I think it was about 200 grains. I believe there was a group buy on this style of bullet back in 2007.

I might be needing a few hundred some of these cast up and sized for me please. (I don't have a sizer/luber). I would be willing to supply WW ingots w/tin mixed in to someone interested in casting me some. Again it's no rush, I don't have any .45components or even the pistol yet ..... But the pistol will become a reality in the real near future. Then everything will just snowball from there ......

You can PM me or email me off list if you want to talk .45 boolets that I'm alluding to above.
Thanx ........
Ohio Rusty ><(((o>

Scrounger
09-06-2008, 03:31 PM
Here's a good carry .45 I'm going to get rid of: