PDA

View Full Version : FS/T: RCBS Big Max A4, Dillon 550B, RCBS Trim Pro, Gemstone Tumbler

Anonym
03-15-2018, 03:04 PM
I have become “press poor” and need to free up space in my reloading room. I need to move one or both of these from my personal reloading room:

1. RCBS Big Max A4, has some paint flaking but overall very good condition. No heavy use, still tight and smooth. Built like a tank! Has both shell holder options as well as a few spare parts for the universal head. Also has the knob to change shell holder adapters. Great press, just not used as much as my others. Looking for $400 plus shipping OBO.

2. Older Dillon 550B, looks grubby but paint intact. Great workhorse and turns a great bullet. Comes with primer system including both small and large components. Has tool head and one powder die. Does not include powder drop or caliber conversion. Looking for $325 plus shipping OBO. No longer for sale. Keeping.

3. RCBS Trim Pro, like new condition! Includes 2, 3, 4, and 10 shell plates and a full 9 Colette set. Looking for $80 plus shipping OBO.Moved to Auction.

4. Gemstone Equipment Manufacturing large capacity vibratory tumbler. Very well built. Lots of vibration buffers for a very smooth and quiet operation. This is designed for heavy use in the Gemstone hobby, so heavy wiring, fan-cooled motor, etc. Full of walnut media. Stands 14” tall. Hopper is 12” diameter by 6” deep. Puts most reloading tumblers to shame. I won’t be offended if I don’t sell this one, but find myself using my rotary tumbler more so this is taking up bench space. Looking for $100 plus shipping OBO.

Pictures available on request. May consider a partial trade for an RCBS Rock Chucker (or similar) if both presses go. I’ll be doing some research if the presses will ride in a flat rate. I know the tumbler will not. Thanks for looking!

Anonym
03-16-2018, 06:42 AM
Will entertain offers!

Anonym
03-17-2018, 08:33 AM
Big Max sold pending funds. Any interest in the others?

Anonym
03-20-2018, 09:23 PM
Buyer had to back out of the Big Max purchase, so it is back up for sale and this is back to the top!

Anonym
03-21-2018, 09:24 PM
I cannot fit either of these into a large flat rate box, so we are subject to shipping rates. I can possibly disassemble the linkage arms and remove the ram to squeeze one in, so please let me know if I need to explore this further.

Anonym
03-22-2018, 10:10 PM
Another look.

Anonym
03-24-2018, 10:43 PM
Last look...