PDA

View Full Version : How to delete old photos?

fatelk
03-12-2018, 11:53 PM
This is probably addressed somewhere and I just can't find it, so I apologize if I'm being redundant, but how does one clean out old photos?

If I go to post a photo it won't let me because I'm at my maximum storage, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to clean out the old ones. I'm sure I'm just missing something simple, so if someone can point me in the right direction I'd be much obliged.

Omega
03-13-2018, 12:13 AM
Go to UserCP, available when you click your username (above right), then go to bottom left and click attachments. There delete at will.

fatelk
03-13-2018, 12:45 AM
Thank you, just what I was looking for.

Interesting glitch though; some of them don't have the little check box. I can't figure out how to delete those. They are photos in threads with long titles. The title goes over to where the check box would be, and there is no check box. I.m not the most compute savvy so I'm probably just missing something again.

abunaitoo
03-16-2018, 02:16 AM
I've been told that some of the old pictures cannot be removed.
I have a few that I've tried, but can't.

Omega
03-16-2018, 02:43 AM
Ok, had a couple with no check box and did some sleuthing. It appears you can't delete the ones in closed threads. I had one I closed (I was OP), I reopened it and the box appeared again. So it may have nothing to do with the title since I had a few with long titles that had check boxes.