PDA

View Full Version : WTS: A few guns, some rare brass and Berdan primers, oh my!

NoZombies
03-08-2018, 04:52 AM
I'll listen to trade or other offers through PM, Please don't post them here.

Payment can be worked out as Paypal net, MO, checks, etc.

Guns ship to FFL only, (handguns go through my dealer)

Trades I'm interested in at the moment: Swaging equipment or dies, unusual bullet molds, odd reloading equipment etc.

1. Ruger new model single six. .22LR and 5.5" barrel. Poor finish with some pitting and general evidence of lack of care on previous owners part. Shoots well and locks up tight. Comes with Hunter holster. This would be an ideal truck or tackle box gun. Something that shoots well, but you're not worried about getting new scratches or dings. SPF

2. S&W hand ejector .32 S&W long I-frame 3 1/2" barrel. A little loose, but doesn't spit lead, shoots to the sights with 100 grain LRN loads running about 700 FPS. Finish is mostly smooth grey patina, but has a nice set of contemporary MOP grips that are unbroken they fit relatively well, but aren't perfect. The grips are probably worth close to what I'm asking for the gun. It's been sitting in the safe for some time, and other than putting a couple dozen rounds through it, has continued to sit. Time to move it on. SPF

3. Factory new (new old stock) RP .32 long colt brass. This is untrimmed and never loaded or processed. 100 pieces, SPF.

4. 50 rds mixed (half Winchester, half Remington) .32 short colt factory ammo. The Remington ammo has some corrosion on the case heads from where the box was touching the heads and got exposed to some moisture. I cleaned a few up with steel wool, and test fired them without issue. The Winchester ammo looks like any other well cared for 30 year old ammo would. I'll throw in some extra 1x brass if I can find it as well. $65 delivered

5. 2,000 RWS Large rifle (5.5mm) Berdan primers. These are the ones used in a number of military cartridges. They are nearly impossible to find at this point. These are old stock, but have been stored properly. I haven't tested them, but have no reason to believe they would have any issues. SPF, FTF in Tallahassee FL area, or if you have a way I can ship these, feel free to PM me and we can discuss.

http://nozombies.com/cb3-8/5.JPG

BrassMagnet
03-08-2018, 06:51 AM
New model single six. Caliber?

NoZombies
03-08-2018, 11:23 AM
New model single six. Caliber?

Sorry about that, it's a .22 LR, and has a 5.5" barrel. I'll have photos shortly... if I can find the danged card-reader thingy...

1989toddm
03-08-2018, 11:41 AM
I'd like seconds on the .32 I-frame please.

RogerDat
03-08-2018, 02:01 PM
PM sent on the Berdan Primers.

Appears transport won't work, my people in Florida are too far away.

NoZombies
03-09-2018, 12:48 PM
Still have some .32 colt ammo and Berdan primers for sale!