PDA

View Full Version : 6.5 Kurtz mold?

waksupi
11-23-2005, 11:53 PM
Ok, guys, now don't laugh. But, KevMt sent me some bullet samples, of the 6.5 Kurtz, and the .30 soupcans. I see I can most likely still get in on the soupcan buy, as soon as I figure out who is running it, and where to send the bucks.

My real question, far after the ship has sailed over the horizon, I am going to ask, fully expecting to be deridden and scorned.

Does anyone have a spare Kurtz mold for sale?

Duck and run.

Oldfeller
11-27-2005, 07:55 PM
Ric,

A whole day of silence?

It don't sound so good, looks like them's that has them is keeping them.

Oldfeller

Buckshot
11-28-2005, 07:15 AM
..............Ric, I can send ya some, but no spare mould.

.............Buckshot

Oldfeller
11-29-2005, 06:48 PM
Yeah, but when he asks for a 7mm Soup Can "borrow" are you going to be able to help him out?

<g>

Oh Donna ...... your sweet hubby needs to help out his buddy Waksupi and he needs to get a mold to do it with. Needs to be a special fat one, "supersized" I think they call it.

waksupi
11-29-2005, 08:47 PM
Well, you just have to remember, sometimes it takes awhile for the angels to smile at you. I was chatting with a gun writer friend last night, and he came up with a RCBS 35-200. And another guy had a Lyman 140 gr. 6.5. But it will cost me fifty bucks for the pair, and a few drinks of whiskey. And as I said, I don't even OWN a 7mm! Got'er covered like a fat lady on a pot!