PDA

View Full Version : Don't Like Cats

LAH
03-02-2018, 11:37 PM

Three44s
03-03-2018, 12:26 AM
You don’t want to be around a mule that does not like you!

Three44s

AllanD
03-03-2018, 12:41 AM
My cat is not amused by your revelation.

starmac
03-03-2018, 01:34 AM
I'll have to stand with the mule, him and I will get along fine. lol

M-Tecs
03-03-2018, 01:47 AM

the cat lost.

6bg6ga
03-03-2018, 06:44 AM
Cats should be kept in cages in zoos. The only good cat is a dead one. I hate cats......dogs rule! All the stray cats I see I put down and they end up in the land fill. Just saying keep your cat close to you.

mold maker
03-03-2018, 10:04 AM
I'm not fond of cats and they can sense it. Every one that doesn't bow up with bared teeth, comes to rub it's tail around my leg sending shivers up my spine.
It's not that I dislike them, I just wish to avoid them.

375supermag
03-03-2018, 10:09 AM

the cat lost.
Good cat!

GhostHawk
03-03-2018, 10:11 AM
I don't care for cats as a species, there are a few individuals that I have tolerated and come to respect. But on the whole I'd rather leave them. Living with one of those right now, Momma adopted him from the pound. Half siamese, all attitude too dang smart in some respects and not smart enough in others.

He watched me training the dog and knows what all the hand signs are.
So if he is in the mood he will sit on command, stay.

He also knows if he is making noise and being irritating that the sound of my footrest going down means it is time for him to run to the basement and hide. If you don't want a moccasin in the ribs that is.

The dog figures the cat is a second class citizen, I figure the dog figures better than I do some days.

Except for 3-4 hours in the evening the dog and the man figure they rule the roost.
But Momma retires in May, great and terrible changes on the way. No more picking on the cat while momma's at work.

Should be a lot more fishing though.

jdfoxinc
03-03-2018, 10:29 AM
Was that a cougar, or domestic? Pretty large.

sniper
03-03-2018, 11:36 AM
A real Cougar! That is one BAAAAD ***!

472x1B/A
03-03-2018, 12:16 PM
Cats should be kept in cages in zoos. The only good cat is a dead one. I hate cats......dogs rule! All the stray cats I see I put down and they end up in the land fill. Just saying keep your cat close to you.

I concur. A #160 or #180 conibear works wonders, quick and quiet.

LAH
03-03-2018, 12:20 PM
I'm no fan of cats but then I wish them no ill will. Here's a couple more to add with the 2 posted. Notice the hound in the back round.

lightman
03-03-2018, 12:24 PM
That Cat picked on the wrong mule! Cool picture!

I was never a Cat person until the 2nd Son left home. To fill the void, we adopted a kitten. When she came here she would fit in the palm of my hand. She is 14 years old now and slowing down. Its sad in a way but I look back on all of the years that we have enjoyed each other and smile. She still likes to sleep in either my lap or my Wifes lap. She has not been outside since she has been here except for trips to the Vet. I take a certain amount of pride in the fact that we adopted her and provided here with a safe comfortable home. Yeah, I Love my Cat!

Smoke4320
03-03-2018, 02:15 PM
cats make great catton fodder or ammo for catapults

nvbirdman
03-03-2018, 03:00 PM
Don't like guns? Don't get a gun.
Don't like cats? Don't get a cat.
But everybody should have a dog.

35remington
03-03-2018, 07:34 PM
I cannot help but wonder if the mule/mt lion incident occurred with an already injured or dead mountain lion.

Seems rather staged and unlikely. Sorry, just voicing reasonable suspicions.

Duckiller
03-03-2018, 07:59 PM
M,ULES DON'T LIKE PUMAS!!!! This is not the first pictures I have seen of a 900-1000 lb mule kicking the holly bejesus out of a 150 lb cat. Horses on the other hand are mostly terrified of cats. Friend's grandson lost his horse near Custer State Park in SD. Cat spooked horses and this particular horse ran off in a blind terror. Eventually it impaled itself on a guard rale and had to be put down.

LAH
03-03-2018, 09:35 PM
Snopes has this to say:

https://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/mulelion.asp

35remington
03-03-2018, 09:57 PM
That is what I figured. A mule catching and killing a mountain lion on its own is really not at all believable.

Rufus Krile
03-03-2018, 10:31 PM
Anybody who doesn't like cats just haven't had one cooked properly...

Texas by God
03-03-2018, 11:08 PM
A cat outside and in the barn on rodent patrol gets to stay. None in the house, thank you. Strays that come around get lead injections. Only de- balled toms get to stay if they work. But I love dogs and have four at present. Mules and donkeys don't care for dogs or cats or pigs or coyotes or some humans!

bayjoe
03-03-2018, 11:44 PM
I say those dogs sitting and watching in the background are pretty smart for staying out of the way

starmac
03-03-2018, 11:51 PM
Anybody who doesn't like cats just haven't had one cooked properly...

You are right, I hear linx are downright good table fare, but have never killed one.

MaryB
03-04-2018, 12:24 AM
My neighbor has a donkey out at the farm. She had a coyote go after her mini pony and the donkey stomped it to death. She asked if I wanted the fur and after looking said no, it had to many hoof holes in it!

AllanD
03-05-2018, 10:28 PM
One of the funniest videos I have ever seen is an elephant herd having an evening "lion stomping party" and a great time was had by all, though the lion didn't seem too happy

oldred
03-06-2018, 02:20 PM
Well to each his own but I like cats -a lot! It didn't start that way, didn't particularly dislike them just didn't care one way or the other. When my daughter was about ten we allowed her to get a Siamese that was a litter runt, the friends she got it from were Siamese breeders and because of his physical defects he was unsalable so they were going to put him down but she was having none of that! This cat was only about half the size of a normal Siamese Tom and, no kidding, he had crossed eyes and had teeth sticking out one side of his mouth, this cat was so homely he was cute. I had serious reservations about allowing a cat to come and live with us but after a while I got so attached to that thing and his lovable ways that it changed my entire perception of cats! I was against having the cat at first but he quickly became a family member and 15 years later when we had to have the vet put him down due illness it was all I could do to keep from just flat out crying! Cats are not what most folks think they are and the little buggers can be a joy for those who give them a chance.

trapper9260
03-06-2018, 02:34 PM
Cats have there place and I know it is for some and not for others. I had a cat when I was small and it was a good one,but would kill some wildlife then what it was to. So when we where to get some rabbits for food to raise. My dad told me that if he see that cat on the rabbit cages he would shoot it.or he said he could give it to someone that would want it.I told him to give it away. after that if the cat dose not do what it needs to do It gose. If someone take care of it the way they should is no problem to me but free range in the woods away from any house or farm.That is another story in the end.

mozeppa
03-06-2018, 03:53 PM
cats make great catton fodder or ammo for catapults

when i was young i witnessed a cat mortar in use.

what's zat you say? what's a cat mortar?

somebody in the hood was always painting something....porch, out house, barn, farm equipment...you know with a one gallon oil based paint.

when empty the user would hammer the lid back on nice and tight. then knock a hole in the side of the can, set it upright with a 2' square piece of plywood on top.

grab a cat and duct tape his feet together and lay him gently on the plywood.

with a little fire on a long stick ...touch it to the hole and .......BOOM!....cat flies 6 houses away!

hwilliam01
03-07-2018, 02:12 AM
I like cats...especially if they are done right...LOL!

Don't like guns? Don't get a gun.
Don't like cats? Don't get a cat.
But everybody should have a dog.

Col4570
03-07-2018, 04:03 AM

Well that's you off my list.I personally do not hate any living creature we share this planet with.

Col4570
03-07-2018, 04:14 AM

Col4570
03-07-2018, 04:15 AM
She likes them.