PDA

View Full Version : Trying to find the Magic Tree House series

flyer1
02-02-2018, 11:50 PM
I am trying to find the series Magic Tree House down loads for my daughter. She has the first 4 books and is enjoying them very much. She goes through a book in less than an hour. It does not pay to buy them as fast as she reads them. Does any one know where I could download them free or cheap? I found the harry potter series free on archive.org. She is through the first six books. Btw she is 7 years old.

Thanks folks.

Mike

Omega
02-02-2018, 11:57 PM
They are all available on Amazon, as books and on kindle (kindle app on any android).
https://www.amazon.com/Magic-Tree-House-Boxed-Books/dp/0375813659

flyer1
02-03-2018, 12:26 AM
Thanks Omega, its kinda pricey for her reading them so fast. I am going to the libray tomorrow to see if they have them.

GhostHawk
02-03-2018, 11:18 AM
Won't make any promises, but this looks like it might work.

http://cutebook.us/Magic-Tree-House-Box-0375849912.html

MaryB
02-03-2018, 11:42 PM
Be careful signing up for those download sites... many will sell your email address and you will get spammed to death! I use a throwaway temporary email address for things like that. Create one on Yahoo for example, use it once then ignore it until you need another download from somewhere. And VIRUS CHECK any files you download!

flyer1
02-03-2018, 11:51 PM
Thanks Mary.

nagantguy
02-04-2018, 12:20 AM
Wonderful job dad, teach them and encourage reading and the world is theirs!!! From first man in the moon to 2000 leagues under the see to running through a waterfall with Hawkeye to reading and understanding text books and contracts. You are doing a wonderful beautiful thing!

flyer1
02-04-2018, 12:50 AM
Thanks. Her reading has hit high gear and her comprehention level is way up. She is in 1st grade and is reading and understanding up around the 8th grade. The magic tree house books are her " fun " reading. She tells me this. I was no where near her level at that age.

richhodg66
02-04-2018, 08:54 AM
That's great that you've instilled a love of reading in your daughter. I teach high schoolers and not many of them read anything they don't have to.

flyer1
02-04-2018, 10:13 AM
I would love to take credit for her joy of reading but, my wife really did the most work. She read to my daughter in both English and Russian while she was pregnent and daily after she was born. We made learning fun and interesting. For fun she will do 2nd and 3rd grade workbooks we buy at Costco. My wife insists on a classic type education. She will be starting multipication and division next week. My daughter is playing the piano and taking tennis lessons. Work the mind and body. Our elementry school becomes a STEAM ACADEMY next year. The brief we got yesterday explained the program. Some of it seems very interesting.

BigMagShooter
02-04-2018, 12:15 PM
she needs to read "Hank the Cow Dog" they are absolutely hilarious and right up her reading ally. You'll find them entertaining too.

for "abebooks" is where you can find the magic tree house series.

amazon has a lot of used book sellers you can get them used and cheaper.

try these.

flyer1
02-04-2018, 02:02 PM
Thanks

MaryB
02-04-2018, 10:35 PM
I read constantly... I have a tablet plus my phone with kindle apps and I have close to 2,000 books in my "library" that can be carried in a pocket! Like your daughter I started reading early, and doing math... I was 2 years ahead of the rest of the students when I started school.

flyer1
02-04-2018, 11:27 PM
I have some books on a tablet for her. A book or a tablet, doesn’t matter to her. I like holding a book but, I have some on my phone. It is very convenient. Thanks Mary.