PDA

View Full Version : Great service from Graf and sons;

curdog
01-27-2018, 07:54 PM
I ordered 100 pieces of 30/40 brass from Graf and sons yesterday for a Krag I bought and I went to the mailbox and its here already. It don't get no better than that and to top it off they sent me a new flashlight free! Great company

Steppapajon
01-27-2018, 07:56 PM
I have had good luck with them as well.

Hickory
01-27-2018, 07:57 PM
Most places, if you order early in the morning, it's shipped that day.
Sometimes before noon.

Der Gebirgsjager
01-27-2018, 09:22 PM
I have nothing but kudos for Graf's, having been a satisfied repeat customer over the years. :smile:

Elkins45
01-27-2018, 09:36 PM
Graf’s and Midsouth have both been great companies to deal with.

Thin Man
01-28-2018, 08:23 AM
Even with a change of owners the Midsouth brand has never failed to provide quality products and service. I was their customer back in the day when Hawk owned the business in New Market, TN. That location was in driving distance and the trip was always worth the floor show. Hawk was a work-a-holic with a hot temper and hair trigger on it. Whenever he let it loose everyone hit it for the door. Sure was entertaining. I remember the day a salesman representing one of his distributors came to the business. Hawk caught him as soon as he entered the building to ask why his company had sent him a shipment of S&W revolvers that Hawk had not ordered. The salesman meekly answered that those models had been hard to get and he thought Hawk would appreciate the new supply. Hawk didn't appreciate the shipment, gathered them all together, passed them off the the sales rep and chased him out of the door demanding he never contact him again. Hawk was in such a tizzy that even the onlookers were afraid Hawk would turn on them. That show was one to remember.

rl69
01-28-2018, 08:58 AM
I have nothing but good things to say about them
Great company to do business with

Budzilla 19
01-28-2018, 09:13 AM
I have dealt with them since the 80’s. No complaints here.

JBinMN
01-29-2018, 08:42 AM
They have been a pleasure to deal with, in my limited transactions with them. I will certainly be doing business with them again in the future.
:)