PDA

View Full Version : Western Bullet Company

David LaPell
01-05-2018, 05:49 PM
Has anyone had any recent dealings with Western Bullet Company? I had done business with them over the years and always had really good service with them. However, I ordered some .32-20 bullets and brass back in October, still nothing. I know the check cleared, it cleared over two months ago. I have tried emailing them, no response, even emailing them a copy of the cancelled check with my email. I can't find a phone number listed for them or I would call, nothing on their website for one.
I was wondering if anyone knew if something might be going on, I hate to think that I paid for nothing at all and won't see my money again out of it. I would hate to think I am out $50 for all this.

Dan O
01-06-2018, 12:55 AM
The number I have is 406-728-4801

David LaPell
01-06-2018, 07:42 AM
Thanks, after several tries I finally got a hold of him. Apparently my order is now on the way, not bad, only a couple months later, and these were supposedly items that were in stock when I ordered them.

Guesser
01-06-2018, 12:04 PM
Jon's sense of time and timing has always been somewhat off. Not sure what time of day the sun comes up in his world but I've known him more than 20 years and that's the way he is.

HenryC460
06-28-2018, 11:17 PM
I sent him $50 for 300 bullets plus shipping last year. I got a tracking number saying a label was created, and that's all I ever got. I sent him emails over the months and got no reply and no bullets. And he doesn't answer the phone either. My 180 days ran out with PayPal, so I have no recourse through them.

Oily
06-29-2018, 12:06 AM
Ordered bullets from them last year. 3 months later I received the product and it was exactly what I ordered. But 3 months is a long time to wait for what I ordered. I understand that I ordered oversize boolits for caliber, but it was in their catalog. If you put in your catalog it should be ready to buy. Rant done

MT Gianni
06-30-2018, 04:25 PM
The best way to deal with Jon is by phone.

Leadmelter
06-30-2018, 08:57 PM
I ordered some bullets from him. The bullets I wanted was out of stock so he casted some that weekend and I got my order in a week.
Leadmelter
MI