PDA

View Full Version : WTT: Colt Single Action Army 45colt/45acp

birch
12-30-2017, 06:36 PM
I have a 2007 Colt SAA from the custom shop. It is 7.5 inch blued. It also has a factory fitted 45acp cylinder. I was the first person to pull the trigger on this gun. I have the Colt blue box plus the white outer sleeve and all paperwork.
I also have the brass from the first round I fired from the gun. It has had a diet of 7.3 grains of unique under 255gr LRN it's entire life.

I would only like to trade this for a target rifle that I can accommodate a J. Unertl target style scope. I am hoping to find something for long range shooting like a pre 64 model 70 bull gun, but would also be interested in a really nice Winchester 52 or something else made by craftsmen. I love unique and interesting guns with a place in history, so please don't be afraid to send offers.210720210721210722

danski26
12-30-2017, 10:17 PM
I may have some rifles that would fit the bill on this trade. I'll send a PM.

birch
12-31-2017, 12:22 AM
I have to hit the hay for the evening. I have replied to all PMs, and will check back tomorrow. Happy New Year everyone. I can't believe another year ticked away. They do seem to be getting shorter.

GOPHER SLAYER
12-31-2017, 02:47 PM
Birch, attached is a picture of the Remington .22 cal model 37. It has an adj butt plate as well as a hooked butt plate and a palm rest. The front sight is a Redfield Olympic.

Bo1
01-02-2018, 09:45 AM
What approximate value would you put on this pistol? I have a very nice model 52 that I am considering selling. It already has a Unertl target scope on it, but I could remove it if I need to.

Thanks,
Bo

I have a 2007 Colt SAA from the custom shop. It is 7.5 inch blued. It also has a factory fitted 45acp cylinder. I was the first person to pull the trigger on this gun. I have the Colt blue box plus the white outer sleeve and all paperwork.
I also have the brass from the first round I fired from the gun. It has had a diet of 7.3 grains of unique under 255gr LRN it's entire life.

I would only like to trade this for a target rifle that I can accommodate a J. Unertl target style scope. I am hoping to find something for long range shooting like a pre 64 model 70 bull gun, but would also be interested in a really nice Winchester 52 or something else made by craftsmen. I love unique and interesting guns with a place in history, so please don't be afraid to send offers.210720210721210722