PDA

View Full Version : Air Arms T200

clodhopper
12-16-2017, 10:39 PM
Any body here own, fire, or handle one?

Air Arms also market a S200 FT model.

The T200 model is listed on Civilian Marksmanship Program's web site as a sporter class rifle sutibul for CMP competition.
It comes with aperture sights and metal air stripper (muffler) mounting the front sight,
And a hand stop rail for sling attachment.

The S200 FT model has a plastic air stripper, no sights, no hand stop rail. Advertised as being sutibul for field target competition. and cost (from Pyramyd Air) 74 dollars more.

From my reading both rifles have an adjustable air transfer port.
The T200 comes set for 575 fps max velocity from unspecified pellets.
The S200 FT Max velocity is 800 fps, with an 8.9 grain pellet.
Pyramyd's web site describes the air transfer adjustment.
Both rifles can be scoped with a rail machined into the receiver.
Both rifle are single shot, but a kit is available to convert to use of 10 shot magazine.

HARRYMPOPE
12-22-2017, 07:10 AM
I have an older 200t.its 2 piece stock version.very accurate.

Calamity Jake
12-22-2017, 01:13 PM
I don't own a T200 but shoot with some guys that use the T200 in indoor bench rest matches, at a distance of 52 ft. The paper targets contain as many as
20 record shots with most scoring areas on the target Ми or smaller. A good scope is required for this type of shooting!!!
A good quality match grade pellet is also required, like the JSB Match Diabolo or RWS R10's
The T200 can be adjusted up to a vol. of 800fps. although the above websight doesn't say that, it also has an adjustable trigger.
The T200, with a little tweaking can be a very accurate gun.

HARRYMPOPE
12-23-2017, 02:41 PM
My unmodified 200t shoots near pellet on pellet at 50'.it likes the lighter jsb express pellets