PDA

View Full Version : WTT/WTB Thompson Center G2 from Indiana

Redleg11b
12-12-2017, 03:19 PM
I am looking for a T/C G2 or Easy Open complete handgun within the state of Indiana. I prefer a 14" .223 or 12" .357, but will consider other cartridges and lengths. I do not want a Hot Shot, 45/410, or anything in the 30-30, 7-30, 35 Rem class unless it is part of a package deal we can agree on. I will respond to PM as quickly as possible.

I do have a wood stocked Savage 111 chambered in .223 in excellent condition I am trying to replace with a .223 Contender handgun (hence the first preferred caliber above). I could offer it in the deal if you would be interested. This is a long action, so with a few parts and barrel swapped it could become just about anything. It also has factory open sights. The Savage rifle is only for trade and only toward this T/C deal. It is not for individual sale at this time. Trade value on rifle with rings and no scope is $375, pics available on request for serious trade offers only.

ETA: I am a resident of Elkhart County IN. WTB ad posted elsewhere, Trade portion exclusive to CB.
ETA: Found one, closing ad