PDA

View Full Version : WTS NOE 368-280 FN GC & Lyman 45 boolit sizer

smoked turkey
11-27-2017, 12:00 AM
I have for sale two items that would make dandy Christmas presents for someone.
If you desire to buy, please post an "I'll take item #X". Please follow that up with a PM with particulars on address and such.
I will accept your personal check, bank check, or if you desire a USPS MO. I will hold shipment for a couple of days while your personal check is being cleared by your bank.
I am selling two items and am proposing to split the shipping cost for either item. That is I will send the cheapest way and we each pay roughly 50% of the shipping cost.

Item #1: For those desiring a 9.3 mm mold, I have a brand new never heated NOE 368-280 FN GC three cavity aluminum mold including Lyman style top punch. If you check on NOE's site you will see this mold lists for $86 and the top punch goes for $5. Shipping and handling is added to that. $80 plus $5 shipping.

Item #2: I really like this old refurbished Lyman 45 sizer. I have used it to size many boolits and it works like a charm. However I also have an RCBS sizer and need to sell this one to make room on my bench for something else. If the handle is removed (as shown) from the sizer it will ship in a medium flat rate box. The only rub is that a set of snap ring pliers makes the removal of the small snap rings a ...well a snap. $80 plus $9 shipping.

Any questions or concerns please shoot me a PM.

smoked turkey
11-28-2017, 12:46 AM
I'd like to bump this up for those 9.3x62 and 9.3x74R shooters out there. I have a dandy mold for that good old round. Please see my original post. I got this new never used NOE mold with the rifle and I desire a one or two cavity brass mold instead of this one. Otherwise I'd be heating this one up. Thanks for looking.

clintsfolly
11-28-2017, 09:55 PM
If you have a 9.3 and don’t have this mold Jump on this as it is the best I have found and just flat out kills?

maybe4x
12-03-2017, 03:16 PM
I'll take item #1 the NOE mold.PM on the way

38splpete
12-04-2017, 08:39 PM
I'll take #2--but please note that I have a question which I will PM.

smoked turkey
12-05-2017, 03:31 PM
Item #1 NOE 9.3mm mold is SPF.
Item #2 Lyman 45 sizer is SPF
THANK-YOU!! I appreciate the interest in these two items. I don't know the exact reason for purchasing but they will both make fine personal gifts to the buyers for Christmas.