PDA

View Full Version : Hk sl7 308

vzerone
11-14-2017, 01:05 PM
These are fantastic rifles. Too bad they don't still make them. I'm sorry I never bought one. This is a very good video of the rifle. It's a long video. Enjoy it and the rifle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iXQIqYPnYg&feature=youtu.be

Texas by God
11-14-2017, 05:20 PM
My brother had one. The accuracy was so-so and it seemed to kick more than the Rem 742 30-06 he also had at the time. I never warmed to it and it's fluted chamber. He had a P7m13 9mm too and I didn't like it either. They did have the cool factor in spades.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

RPRNY
11-14-2017, 06:11 PM
Hmmm. Interesting. I was unaware of the SL7. Not much of a 308 fanboy, nor a fan of S/A hunting rifles at all, but it's reasonably good looking. Strikes me as a Teutonic SKS.

I have a PTR91 and, with an aftermarket recoil buffer, it's quite pleasant to shoot, more push than snap. 2 MOA with a red dot, which is fine for a battle rifle. The fluted chamber causes not the slightest concern and I reload brass twice before chucking - and that only because of the extractor/ejector tearing up the rims. As per TbG, the SL7 isn't something I hanker after, but it does have cool factor.