PDA

View Full Version : wts lyman 55 / lee ergo prime

cstrickland
11-13-2017, 08:50 PM
I have been cleaning up the bench and have the following for sale or trade

1- USED Lyman 55 . I have used this for a little over 2 years. It is in very good shape and has the two drop tubes. I will warn the potential buyer that the top slide( smallest charges) is finicky. The lead screw will stick sometimes and the slide needs to be jiggled while adjusting. Once adjusted and locked in it throws very accurate charges if you do your part. No box ,no papers just unit. $60.00 obo shipped ( see terms below)

2-Lee Ergo prime. Used. Box , papers and all parts a new one would have. Older style with black trays. The cover on the small primer tray has some scuffs from usage. Works but I just do not like it all that much $33.00 shipped ( see terms below)

I have listed pricing for sales but am open to trades partial or full. I am interested and would possible consider trade for the following

4 or 5 round mag extension for Remington 11-87 /870 ( brand dependent)
Remington 12 gauge choke reamer
223 jacketed bullets prefer 55gr SP
6.5mm jacketed bullets
die set for 32 long
9mm full size M&P mags

similar items considered just dont use these and would like to move them

first i'll take it WITH a PM

The terms . Lower 48, Alaska and Hawaii only. no international.
I prefer certified MO but with take a personal check or Paypal
- personal check - items will be held until the check clears
-paypal - I do not like paypal but understand a lot of people use it and understand it is a convenience for them. Send as gift or add the 4% to the total if not as gift .

cstrickland
11-14-2017, 07:39 PM
bump ttt

cstrickland
11-15-2017, 06:31 PM
Wednesday evening

Would like to move these and not deal with eBay . reasonable offers considered as well

cstrickland
11-18-2017, 02:28 PM
last bump