PDA

View Full Version : Unable to download pics

Wolfer
11-13-2017, 05:49 PM
Does anyone know why I can't download pics from my I-pad anymore? In the past it was easy but now I can only get it to work very rarely.

Wayne Smith
11-13-2017, 07:27 PM
I don't know, never tried to upload from this. I do know that my camera takes big pictures, I have to put them in PAINT and downsize them 50% twice to post them here.

Grmps
11-13-2017, 07:35 PM
Pictures need to be under 200 kb

HATCH
11-13-2017, 08:13 PM
If your using your ipad you can use the Tapatalk APP and it will upload any size picture

Wolfer
11-13-2017, 08:45 PM
Good to know.

dragon813gt
11-13-2017, 09:25 PM
If your using your ipad you can use the Tapatalk APP and it will upload any size picture

No it won't. I don't know what's going on. I haven't updated my iOS or Tapatalk. The save to photos option is no longer there. Tried it on other forums and it's not there either. The option to save to your photo album has disappeared for some reason.

Edit:
People are using upload and download to describe the same thing. Is the OP trying to save pictures to his iPad. Or is he trying to upload pics from his iPad to this forum?

Wolfer
11-13-2017, 09:55 PM
I am trying to upload pics from my iPad to this site.

It tries but then a pop up tells me the upload failed.

dragon813gt
11-13-2017, 10:12 PM
Pic is to large. I'm still wondering what happened that I can't save photos anymore.

Grmps
11-13-2017, 10:14 PM
Make sure the picture is under 200kb in siz and you should be fine. CB doesn't allow large jpeg uploads, times up to much server space.

Try a web hosting site I like IMGUR
You can control what size the pictures are when they are uploaded and you can resize them in the site

Posting pictures using IMGUR
1 Go to https://imgur.com/
Select sign up
Fill out information or register with: facebook, twitter, Google+ or Yahoo account
Select new post, upload image, browse, select your image from your computer and click open
Hover mouse over your chosen name (top right toolbar) and select images
Left click on the image you want to post
Then click on COPY next to [BBCode (message boards & forums)]
Go to the post you want to put the image in, either right click and select paste or hit [Ctrl + V]
Save your post and you're done.