PDA

View Full Version : For Sale soft "pure" lead in corn cob ingots 65 pounds shipped for $80.00

Scooby
11-01-2017, 09:01 AM
For sale soft lead in corn cob ingots and angle iron ingots. This was sheet lead anywhere from 1/8" to 3/8" inch thick I cut it all down to fit in my pot, melted fluxed with candle wax then stirred then fluxed with pine saw dust and stirred again, then fluxed for the third and last time with candle wax before pouring into nice size ingots that will fit in a lee bottom pour pot. I cut paneling or 1/4" lauan down to fit in the bottom top and sides of flat rate box, plus I fully encapsulate the box with tape. $80.00 for 65 pounds shipped to your door. approximately 1200 pounds available, looking to sell to end user not someone who is going to resale for profit please. I had an offer for me to buy approximately 4000#s of lead for 65 cents a pound I had to buy it all would not separate, if you have processed lead you know going from 65 cents a pound to 1.00 a pound is not much money for the work involved. I would like money orders or wait for personal check to clear. Thank you for looking any questions please ask.

Trinidad Bill
11-01-2017, 09:10 AM
I think I remember you buying the lead...like 2 tons for a great price off this forum?

I’ll start it off and take 65lbs. PM on the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scooby
11-01-2017, 09:16 AM
Thank you for your service Sir, My dad was a nam vet also 69/70 combat engineer. No I bought the lead local to me it was a scrap yard that was going out of business, they had wheel weights, type print, sheet lead, and a bunch of mystery metal lead as I call it. I figured at 65 cents a pound I was over paying for the wheel weights and under paying for the type lead, however the mystery lead is going to take time to get all melted into one lot and tested for content. Thank you