PDA

View Full Version : WTT: 45 Colt for 44 Special Brass

FISH4BUGS
10-29-2017, 11:43 AM
I was cleaning my reloading area (the annual cleanup whether it needs it or not :) ) and came across 79 45 Colt mixed Brass. They are in good shape but I cannot guarantee once fired. I have no idea where these came from but I have no use for them.
I'll trade straight across for 79 44 Special brass.....THOSE I can use.
This should ship in a flat envelope (hopefully) so the postage shouldn't be too bad.
Thanks for looking!
Donald
a/k/a fish4bugs

Tripplebeards
10-29-2017, 12:06 PM
Darn it! I've been waiting for 45 colt brass to come up for swap and all I have is a handfull of aluminum special casings. I have tons of other brass Just not specials

ZmanWakeForest
10-29-2017, 12:28 PM
Done Deal! Sent you a PM!

-Zman

FISH4BUGS
11-01-2017, 12:07 PM
Thanks for the replies you guys.
Yup...the Halloween storm here in NH didn't do much damage at the house (other than lots of branches down) but all around us we had trees down and power is out. There was heavy damage to the power grid, and being at the end of the grid we are kind of a low priority. Power went out Monday morning about 1 a.m. and still is not on as of 11 a.m. Wednesday. Eversource says it will probably be Friday. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
I am at the Portsmouth NH Public Library checking emails. We have no power, no phones no internet, although we DO have a generator that is keeping the refrigerators and freezers going, along with the well pump, sump pumps, and some basic lights. The wood stove is keeping everything toasty warm.
Hopefully we will have power shortly.

The deal is done! Thanks to all.