PDA

View Full Version : CBA forum

Thumbcocker
11-01-2017, 08:14 PM
Can someone please tell me who to contact to get my username and password to work. I have been locked out since they upgraded the site. Thanks

Maven
11-02-2017, 09:13 AM
Thumb...., Contact the guy in post #1: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?346314-Cast-Bullet-Association-Special-Offer

Shopdog
11-03-2017, 05:20 AM
I tried to join but couldn't figure out their system?Which is on me being computer challenged.Very good guys over there expressed concern but,while that was friendly....the site challenges aren't.And not a whole lot of help from administration.

I just wanted to compete,had to pm a member there on another site just to get some idea of what the rules were.Again,very helpful member.

Folks on the internet need to understand things a little better.There are folks that don't live and breathe computers.It's extremely short sighted when dissing these people through complicated or aggressive moderation based on cyber something.

This isn't a rant,simple observation with concern.Folks want to grow a sport or idea or whatever,then alienate segments of their potential constituency?

Outpost75
11-03-2017, 09:43 AM
Can someone please tell me who to contact to get my username and password to work. I have been locked out since they upgraded the site. Thanks

You will need to re-register for the new site.

They had to purge all the old registry when migrating to the new site in order to get better control to block spammers which were a problem on the old one.