PDA

View Full Version : WTS .243, 30-06, .308 brass

fatelk
10-28-2017, 09:25 PM
More brass for sale. All prices are plus shipping. This is all stuff I've collected for myself, sized, tumbled, etc.. Now I just have to get rid of a bunch of stuff. Discrete paypal, postal money order, or check from established members with good feedback.

.308 Win/7.62x51 brass. 164 pieces mixed military and commercial. This is range brass I've saved up. It's all sized and SS tumbled. It's all boxer, reloadable brass but it's a real mix, good for loading some blasting ammo. $16 plus shipping. (This will just fit in a SFRB).

.243 Win brass. 9 boxes of 20, all Remington. It's all been sized and tumbled. Some of the boxes are a little ratty. I got this from a friend who only shoots factory ammo so I'm convinced it's all once fired, but since I SS tumbled it I can't prove it. $39 plus shipping

30-06 brass as follows:
128 pieces of boxer military brass. A real mix, all usable, sized and SS tumbled. Definitely not all 1x. I was going to use this for Garand plinking ammo. $10 +ship

99 pieces of commercial brass. A real mix here too, all usable, sized and SS tumbled. For headstamps I see FC, WW-Super, Superspeed, REMUMC, Super-X. Can't guarantee 1x here either. $10 +ship

100 pieces of all R-P and Winchester brass. Tumbled and sized. All look good, but again no guarantee they're 1x. $12 +ship

192 pieces total of nice USGI brass: 119 of these are WWII unfired cases that were deprimed, SS tumbled, and annealed. 73 pcs are 50's USGI 1x cases that I sized, tumbled, and annealed. $40 +ship