PDA

View Full Version : a few Things I want

redneck1
10-23-2017, 05:51 PM
Please take note of the title .. a few things I want ... not a few things I need .
I decided to post here instead of swapping and selling because this is more of a wish list then anything else .
Maybe you have something on the list and it isn't going any where .. and when my funds allow it we can strike a deal .

The first few things I want are 7x57 related ... and to be honest i want them for purely selfish reasons .
A year or so ago a good friend of mine bought a 95 winchester that had been converted to 7x57 .

He hasn't had the extra funds since to buy the things needed to get it shooting .
And it's killing me .... I want to shoot the darn thing .
I have a mold and a set of dies .

If you have 20-25 cases and a matching number of j words or gas checks you could make me a package deal on I could get a monkey off my back and shoot a real 95
I suppose I could even be a nice guy and let the owner shoot his own rifle .

The next thing I want is a Hadley style eye cup .. I have a project in mind .. it's not an immediate need .

Lastly ... I'd like a small tool makers vise . Again not an immediate need . Just something I want

chuckbuster
10-31-2017, 07:10 AM
I may have some brass, drop me a PM for details

rockrat
11-02-2017, 02:46 PM
I should have some 7mm ww 150gr power point bullets I could let go of. PM me with shipping info