PDA

View Full Version : Just an odd story ?

Boaz
10-14-2017, 11:53 AM
A County lady juvenile officer that comes to the shop regularly stopped by and said they had an Iraqi man in custody they had arrested with a 16 year old girl from Arizona . They were trying to determine if he had kidnapped her or her father had 'sold' her to him .

The officer said he was in town because he claimed was in the process of buying my business . She quickly added she knew it was a lie but had to follow up on it . I just confirmed it was a lie , I didn't know anything about this guy .

LOL , if I were him I would have picked a more upscale business to lie about buying .

JBinMN
10-14-2017, 01:59 PM
Whoah! Very odd...
:???:

dverna
10-14-2017, 04:24 PM
Almost everything is for sale for the right price. Depending how desperate he was for a cover story you could have cashed in. It would have been interesting to see how badly he wanted it.

Boaz
10-14-2017, 04:36 PM
LOL , Don I never knew him and if a grown man is buying or kidnapping a 16 year old I hope they put him away a long time . Don't have any idea why he picked my shop to 'buy' , guess he just saw it coming into town ? If it was me and I wanted to lie I could have done better , I would have told em I had just bought the multiplex new car dealership or maybe was the new district manager for all the Wells Fargo banks in North Texas ....?

MUSTANG
10-14-2017, 06:02 PM
Sounds like Muhamidite (Islamic) Slavery in practice. Think the Islamic world does not believe/practice slavery; and example is Boka Haram- see the link (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_21st-century_Islamism): as an example.

"White Slavery" has been practiced throughout time, even up till now. Years ago it also occurred from time to time on Okinawa when the Japanese Yakuza would cause the disappearance of Young White Women and Children; sold into Sex Slavery in Japan and Chinese communities across the World.