PDA

View Full Version : WTS Savage 10FP Small Shank Barrel 26" Heavy Contour Barrel

pugjunga123
10-13-2017, 04:37 PM
308 Winchester
26" length
1:10 twist
Small shank

This is a pulled barrel off of a 10FP that was bought new in 2005. Has had maybe 50 rounds. I rebareled shortly after purchasing the rifle since I wanted a to shoot a specific cast bullet. Chromemoly barrel in excellent condition, has the standard savage matt black finish. This barrel does not allow me to chamber a cast bullet with it's base seated at the shoulder. It has a very short free bore. Shoots 175 GR Jacketed factory ammo at .5 groups at 100 yards.

I am trying to build a bench gun that shoots exclusively cast bullets. Not sure why,but that what I'm funding right now.

$100 shipped.
Tracking is included.
MO, Checks and PayPal are welcome.

ikarus1
10-13-2017, 07:45 PM
308 Winchester
26" length
1:10 twist
Small shank

This is a pulled barrel off of a 10FP that was bought new in 2005. Has had maybe 50 rounds. I rebareled shortly after purchasing the rifle since I wanted a to shoot a specific cast bullet. Chromemoly barrel in excellent condition, has the standard savage matt black finish. This barrel does not allow me to chamber a cast bullet with it's base seated at the shoulder. It has a very short free bore. Shoots 175 GR Jacketed factory ammo at .5 groups at 100 yards.

I am trying to build a bench gun that shoots exclusively cast bullets. Not sure why,but that what I'm funding right now.

$100 shipped.
Tracking is included.
MO, Checks and PayPal are welcome.I will take it. Pm sent