PDA

View Full Version : Lee Old Style 2 Cavity Mold

JohnH
09-22-2017, 05:41 PM
Was just over at MidwayUSA looking at molds and noticed that lots of the 2 cavity molds are shown as the old style, even the newer 358-200-RF (a copy of the RCBS 35-200) and it has me wondering if Lee is bringing back the old style mold. I much prefer those over the new style. Does anyone know if they are making a change? Just curious

Bookworm
09-22-2017, 05:51 PM
Probably Midway is merely using old 'stock' photos. I can't imagine Lee going back to the old style moulds. The new ones are very much better quality.

JohnH
09-22-2017, 07:01 PM
Probably Midway is merely using old 'stock' photos. I can't imagine Lee going back to the old style moulds. The new ones are very much better quality. I wouldn't agree, and was hoping they'd seen the light because they show a mix of old and new style in several calbers . I did figure it was old stock photo but on the off chance I figured I'd ask.

myg30
09-24-2017, 10:40 AM
Call midway and ask. They may have purchased a large qty of older molds. If they were discounted that would be even better. The new molds are really nice, I still have and use the old style.
Enjoy which ever ones you get and be safe.
Mike