PDA

View Full Version : From D Crockett

Boaz
09-12-2017, 04:54 AM
Received this pm from D Crockett this morning .Wanting me to let everyone know . He is in Florida ;

Boaz this is the first time in days that I could get on a computer. just to let you know we had some damage to our house . but not a lot some shingles and tree damage but nothing we can not handle . we have no power yet but hope to get it back on soon but I really do not know when they will get it back on . tell every one I will get to any pm or any other biz that we have as soon as I can. we are staying at a friends house for a while but hope to get back in to the house soon. well got to go I will get back to you when I can D Crockett

If you have a deal going with him I'm sure he will get back to you . He is trying to do the right thing . I'm glad to hear they are ok .

LUCKYDAWG13
09-12-2017, 07:20 AM
Good to hear that he is ok

GhostHawk
09-12-2017, 08:01 AM
Good news is good to hear.

Hang tough you guys down there, we're thinking about ya.

jmort
09-12-2017, 08:42 AM
Good guy
Will pray for him and his family even if says the damage was limited, it still must be stressful with no power, at someone else's house.

Throckmorton
09-12-2017, 09:54 AM
glad to hear he's ok.

osteodoc08
09-12-2017, 10:21 AM
Praying for quick recovery for everyone effected by the storm.

Throckmorton, love the screen name.

D Crockett
09-12-2017, 11:27 PM
thank you for all the kind words I worked all day at the house and I am one tired puppy and I thank the lord above for protecting me and my family and my house D Crockett

LeadPoisonTX
09-13-2017, 04:32 PM
D Crockett - I am glad to hear you and your family are safe. I can understand and relate to what you are having to deal with the clean up and repairs. I went 8 straight days of cleaning up a flooded storage space - tired, yes, but fortunate that we came out of it without mayor losses. I'm in no rush with my order. Take care of family first.