PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Team Boolits subscription.

sledgehammer001
08-30-2017, 04:34 PM
Anyone else have problems with their T.B. renewal this time? I've sent an email to the Powers that Be, but haven't received a reply yet, and yes I understand they are swamped busy. Was just wondering if I was the Lone Ranger in this.....

HATCH
08-30-2017, 09:08 PM
have you tried to send a PM to the powers to be?

chloe123
08-31-2017, 12:23 PM
Same here, 3X over a couple weeks, I believe. Maybe the have just been busy...I dunno

Used the general contact us tool about 2 hours ago. Described issue, previous contact attempts, and left my phone number as perhaps that would make it easier for them

osteodoc08
09-01-2017, 03:55 PM
Which method were you guys attempting to renew the membership?

sledgehammer001
09-03-2017, 04:27 AM
On August 3-4 I upgraded/renewed to patron. My PayPal was billed. Then to my surprise, on the 24th my PayPal was billed again. I dropped a note via Contact Us, but no reply yet. I understand they or he, is really busy right now, but need to understand what's going on....

chloe123
09-03-2017, 09:59 AM
This is very bizarre. The circumstances sledgehammer went through are pretty much identical to mine.

I decided to upgrade the membership(pay more) . So, I elected for Patron. As you'll see in the above post, I emailed CB beforehand. I was billed twice at both levels.

Difference for me is the membership status doesn't show the correct level.

Gunload Master
09-03-2017, 03:30 PM
So when you sign up for a subscription on here. It's an annual subscriptions process that is controlled via paypal. In order to cancel that subscription you have to login to your paypal account. Go under subscriptions and delete the one about Cast Boolits. If you do not do that it will automatically charge you again on the renewal date. So in order to upgrade your account, you can go and sign up for an upgraded account but you must login to paypal and delete the other one or will will charge you as well. I am going through a few things to get straighended out. If you dont hear from me or it's not figured out in the next day drop me a private message and I will get everything figured out for you!

chloe123
09-04-2017, 01:48 AM
Thank you--I had previously deleted the PayPal continuing 'contributor' membership. I would like my current subscription to reflect the proper level. Thank you for your patience. In retrospect, I wouldn't have proceeded so quickly

sledgehammer001
09-04-2017, 04:51 AM
Thank you! I'll do that now.