PDA

View Full Version : A public apology

Skrenos
08-03-2008, 05:48 PM
I would like to publicly apologise to JonK, 45nut, and any other person who was depending on me to make cheaper sizing dies. I have failed in my obligation to do my job and ask for your forgiveness, especially those who have sent me dies to copy.

I have been afflicted with some sort of condition whose main symptom is chronic fatigue. At first I thought it was just a bout of laziness, but laziness doesn't prevent you from eating. I had many plans for this year but only accomplished but a fraction of them. I have not visited the Cast Boolits forum but a few times to answer PMs, nor have I cast bullets, reloaded ammunition, nor shot any of my guns for pleasure.

I am currently seeing a doctor to determine what is wrong with me. I have other symptoms, but it hasn't been determined what is wrong yet. I am pointing more toward the neurological side, if anything. Hopefully, it has nothing to do with casting lead!

If those who have sent me dies to copy will PM me back, I will return the dies quickly. I plan on posting the dimensions of the dies in question in another topic so that those who are of greater health may continue the project.

redbear705
08-03-2008, 06:01 PM
Have you been tested for Lyme disease?

Seems you have alot of the symptoms that my freind had and the DR's told him they could not find a problem or cause of his ailment.

Finally a DR. heard him talking to someone and asked him to come see him for some tests...well they found out he had Lyme Disease....the trouble with some of the diagnosing is there are a lot of variables and its hard to pin Lyme disease down with just one type of test.

Good Luck to you!

JR

DLCTEX
08-03-2008, 07:30 PM
I agree with Redbear, sounds like symptoms I had that side lined me for months about 10 years ago. The Dr. couldn't diagnose it as there was not a definitive test, and it wasn't until I read the symptoms for Lymes disease in I think an American Hunter story on the subject that I remembered a tick I found attached weeks before the symptoms started. It was memorable for me because ticks and chiggers don't like me and I have had only a few chigger bites and that was only the second tick I had ever had bite me ever. Other people go into the woods with me and get eaten alive. I don't know if there is a better test now, hope so. Will pray for your wellness. DALE

45nut
08-03-2008, 08:02 PM
Get well,, that is tough enough without feeling guilty over nothing you control.

EDK
08-03-2008, 11:53 PM
I had high blood pressure and the wife bugged me into a cardiac catheter exam. 5 blockages and then more pills than the average "little old lady." 3 months later one blockage was over 95%....no symptoms except "I felt like s---" and just couldn't get going. They did the blood thinner treatment on that one in 2003.

2007 I had similar symptoms but they couldn't find anything until a chemical stress test. Then I got a stent...and felt immensley better in hours!

If you put on 20 pounds...around the middle!...I'd see the cardiologist and get checked out. "Been there; done that; and the T-shirt don't fit worth a damn!"

Ticks love me too! There's a million of them on the hill trail to my shooting range and some of them hitch a ride up the hill with me. Why I don't have Lyme disease is beyond me.

Either Lyme disease or cardiac problems ain't worth a damn, but dying ain't one of my choices. Take care and you're on the prayer list....with too many of us here and other places!

:Fire::cbpour::redneck:

Reloader06
08-04-2008, 01:51 AM
Heal up. Thats the only imporant thing. Knee mail sent.

Matt