Boaz
08-26-2017, 08:49 AM
Thank you Bzcraig

kbstenberg
08-26-2017, 08:54 AM
I Totally agree!

bedbugbilly
08-26-2017, 09:07 AM
Great post! It says it all . . . . this ought to be posted everywhere!

WILCO
08-26-2017, 03:21 PM
Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blackwater
08-26-2017, 06:50 PM
Amen, Craig! Great post! Would that all of us understood this, but with all elements of the traditional beliefs that have served this country so well being NOT taught in our schools today .... I can't help but wonder how long we'll be able to hold onto that title "great nation" as these untaught and non-understanding kids come up and gain the Reigns of Power. We've got a bunch of folks who didn't learn much in the 60's in gov't now, and it's really showing. What will our future be? Whatever it is, God will handle it. Of that, we can all be assured!

GhostHawk
08-26-2017, 07:07 PM
Amen! Good post brother. Totally agree.

jonp
08-26-2017, 07:38 PM
If you have ever watched a man with no legs raise himself on his arms in his wheelchair as high as he could while the National Anthem played you would get it. If you have ever had the privilege of stand a flag line for a fallen soldier and having the tearful and crying family members stop and thank you for being there you would understand what it means.

Those of us that have been in uniform and served in some of the darkest places on Earth understand what Freedom means and our Flag is a symbol of it. In many countries around the globe we are cursed at, mocked and made fun of. When SHTF our flag is the one they hope and pray comes over the hill to save them.

Those in this country that are whining and complaining. Trying to tear us down and telling everyone how bad and awful this place is and how oppressed they are have never been in the places I have been or seen the things I have seen. If they have they would wake every morning and get on their knees and thank God they live in the greatest country that has ever existed on God's Green Earth

shooter93
08-26-2017, 07:39 PM
The flag is the symbol of what this country has always strived to be and always will. We have made mistakes and had our ups and downs but the flag still represents what we have always hoped to....and to a large extent have......achieve. Disgracing it only shows your ignorance and lack of your knowledge of our history. It is to be revered and respected. I was at a range here one time as they opened and they always raise the colors. I was amazed that so many shooters.....mostly young ones....ignored it and didn't stop and remove their hats. I spoke up and said....fellows....your colors are being raised. I got a few....who are you kind of looks and a comment or two but thankfully most said....I'm sorry and I forgot and they stopped.

flint45
08-27-2017, 12:19 PM
Those four pictures say it all. Thank you brother!

Blackwater
08-27-2017, 07:36 PM
Amen, Jonp! Aaaaa-MEN!

mold maker
08-28-2017, 09:12 AM
There is a company ahead of a curve in I40 as it passes through Hickory, NC. Since they opened in that location they have displayed a gigantic American Flag that announces to all travelers that we love the freedom and strength it represents. It makes my eyes moist every time I see it, and I often go out of my way just to wittness its glory.

shdwlkr
08-28-2017, 01:41 PM
what the flag means to me
My family fought to create this nation, has been in every conflict this nation has been in, many didn't return home and some that did never got what they saw and did out of their minds. I myself spent 7 years wearing the uniform of this nation, helped more then I want to really remember make the last trip to their final resting places. So I can say that those red stripes have the blood of my family in them, the blue field is the blue sky we all hope to always see, the white is for the innocence lost of those called to defend this land, the stars are the many states that make up this great land. May the good Lord bless this land that our differences can be healed, that our government truly work to the betterment of its citizens and that we are always the land seeking peace, but if called upon can deal with deadly force if needed to protect its citizens.