PDA

View Full Version : LBC 1.5" Premier II

Tatume
07-30-2017, 02:00 PM
Hello Folks,

My Les Baer Stainless Stinger (4-1/4" Commander slide and barrel on an Officer's frame) is wonderfully accurate for what it is, a compact concealed carry pistol. I'm drawn to a Premier II with the 1.5" 50-yard accuracy guarantee. I especially like the 6" barrel and slide version, as I feel the additional inch of sight radius will help a lot in obtaining the accuracy of which the gun is capable.

Anyway, living out in the sticks, I never get to see and handle any of these things. In fact, mine is the only Les Baer gun I've ever seen! So I depend on you guys for feedback. Among those of you who own Les Baer M1911 handguns, what are your opinions? How will the accuracy stack up against my Kimber Gold Match? Should I scrimp and save for one?

Thanks, Tom

jaysouth
07-30-2017, 10:49 PM
I can't address the 6" PII, but I had a PII in 5" that shot much better than I could hold it. Currently I have a Super-tac which is the same gun with adjustable night sights and some kind of wonder coating. The Kimber is a good gun, but once you own/shoot a Les Baer, you won't go back to the kimber.

osteodoc08
07-30-2017, 11:01 PM
I do t think I could shoot to the capability of their 3" at 50 yard guarantee, so.......not sure if I'd personally opt for the 1.5" or just more components.