PDA

View Full Version : MidSouth Shooters Today Only Honady 9th Edition $9.99

jonp
07-24-2017, 04:49 PM
Great deal on this reloading manual. Free HazMat on powders and VV on sale for $30/lb. Shooters World/Lovex for $20

OeldeWolf
07-24-2017, 06:00 PM
And here I am, flat broke, ten days from my next social security payment, and with one vehicle that needs parts to get it running. LOL This is always the way things happen. Good Deals always happen when there are no funds to take advantage of them. :)

Ok, humorous statement for the week has been made. I hope lots of folks here can/will take advantage of these deals.

TexasGrunt
07-24-2017, 06:22 PM
Cheapest shipping option for me is $11.82, I can get the same manual from Amazon for $13.99 shipped.

Midsouth isn't doing ya any favors.

sawinredneck
07-24-2017, 06:44 PM
Went to get the book, $9.99, $11.19 for shipping. I can pick it up at Cabelas for $13.99. Just sayin.

jonp
07-24-2017, 06:47 PM
I had a coupon for free shipping. The free hazmat on the powder and the price would make it worth it to add it in with an order. Don't order if it is too much. I just thought it was a good deal for somebody. Not everyone wants to make Bezo rich

sawinredneck
07-24-2017, 07:03 PM
I had a coupon for free shipping. The free hazmat on the powder and the price would make it worth it to add it in with an order. Don't order if it is too much. I just thought it was a good deal for somebody. Not everyone wants to make Bezo rich
Your fine, I'm sorry I came off wrong. If I had money for powder it would be well worth it, I just didn't want someone else to go through all the bs of signing up (it's a bit of a pain) thinking they were going to get a good deal on the manual, like I did.

dragon813gt
07-24-2017, 07:48 PM
Amazing how much the price drops on the old manual when a new one comes out. And if the new one is anything like the past "new" one from Hornady it won't have much new load data on it. I still buy every one. But they've been releasing them quite often lately.