PDA

View Full Version : Prayer request for 17 month old with brain cancer

Smoke4320
07-21-2017, 09:10 AM
Clyde Wilson owner of Coastal Suppressors sent this to me and I am passing it along

: I need your Prayers Please

To all of my customers,

My 17 month old granddaughter, Addison Crews was diagnosed this past Sunday July 16th with a brain tumor. In the first 24 hours she has already had 2 brain surgeries to install a shunt and remove as much of the tumor as possible. We found out yesterday that it is ATRT. It is very rare and possibly the worst cancer to have. She is at Wolfsons Children's Hospital in Jacksonville, Florida. I am NOT asking for any contributions. All the money in the world will not cure this cancer. What I am asking for is your prayers for Addison, our family, and the wonderful doctors, nurses, and support staff. The people at Wolfsons have been beyond great. They have all prayed for Addison and know that they are only tools for God to use.

Please grab any one that will and pray for her and Gods healing. We know that he is a mighty God and only he can cure Addison.

God Bless you all,
Clyde Wilson.

Pine Baron
07-21-2017, 09:23 AM
Heavenly Father, if it be your will, please hear our prayer for little Addison. Please bring your divine Healing for her affliction. Please bring guidance and wisdom to those who treat her. Please, Lord, bring comfort and strength to her family. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Thanks Smoke for bringing this here.

daloper
07-21-2017, 09:26 AM
Lord, I bring Addisson before you this morning. I pray that you will show mercy and kindness and give her the healing that she needs and rid her of this cancer. I pray that you will give the doctors wisdom and knowledge to deal with this sickness. Give strength and peace to the family as they go through this. Cover her with your healing and take this cancer from her. In you and through you all thing are possible. You have healed the lame and gave sight to the blind. Work a miracle and heal this little one. Once again give peace to the family. In this may your glory be shown. In the name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

jmort
07-21-2017, 09:35 AM
Praying as requested
This is a sad situation

Preacher Jim
07-21-2017, 09:57 AM
Lord we stand together praying for Addison to be healed and restored to health. We also pray your grace for the family, hold all of them close in your loving arms.
Amen

richhodg66
07-21-2017, 10:07 AM
Prayers sent up. Always harder when it's a baby. Please keep us updated on her condition.

flint45
07-21-2017, 11:54 AM
Our prayers are for this little one and her family Lord for healing and comfort and a peace that passes all understanding. In Jesus name I pray amen.

Blackwater
07-21-2017, 05:16 PM
Dear Lord, this little one here is in dire need of help that only you can provide. Please, we pray, reach down your mighty hand, and heal this little girl, that many might see and feel the power of thy mighty hand at work, and believe, repent or reaffirm their love for you. Thy will be done in all things, Lord, but this is our humble prayer. We know you loved children when you walked among us. Please grant this little girl a healing, and a chance to experience life and come to love thee as we do, I pray. In the name of Christ our Lord, we humbly pray. Amen.

shoot-n-lead
07-21-2017, 05:31 PM
An absolutely heart wrenching situation...that GOD is up to the challenge of meeting for this child and her family.

Prayer sent.

Smoke4320
07-21-2017, 05:33 PM
Thanks for the responses guys .. Hoping this all comes out ok and she has a full recovery

garym1a2
07-21-2017, 09:35 PM
I pray for this child, it always makes me very sad to see young people with cancer.

Boaz
07-21-2017, 10:09 PM
Lord help this child . Provide the healing that she needs . Be with her family during this time to guide and strengthen them . Give her a long life to serve you . Thank you Lord in all you do for her . Amen

Bzcraig
07-22-2017, 12:03 AM
What a heart breaking circumstance, will pray for all.

Hickok
07-22-2017, 08:55 AM
Prayers in the of our Lord Christ Jesus for this child.

koehn,jim
07-22-2017, 09:06 AM
Will pray for them.

jcren
07-22-2017, 09:23 AM
Prayers sent

Blackwater
07-22-2017, 02:20 PM
Dear Lord, I come here again to pray earnestly for this tiny little girl. Please, Lord, be with her, and heal her with your mighty hand, I pray! You can heal her by just willing it to be done. I believe this in my whole heart. Heal her, Lord, I pray. It is my understanding this disease can be very painful, and I pray that you will be gentle with her, and shield her from pain, and heal her if it be within the scope of your will and purposes. Thy will be done in all things, but we here pray for this young and very highly challenged little girl. Love her, Lord, enough to heal her. And let her healing be a demonstration to those around her - all of them - of the true Power and Love that resides within you, that they might be led to believe and know the wonder and majesty of our Lord and God and the Holy Spirit. We are weak, Lord, all of us, and need a demonstration of your Power sometimes. If you will allow us to select the recipient of your blessing, let it be this little girl, I pray. Our hearts are heavy and burdened by this little girl's suffering and the threat that faces her. Grant, oh Lord, a healing in this case, I pray in thy holy name. Amen.

wch
07-22-2017, 03:25 PM
Dear God, please place your blessing on Addison and her loving family.
Amen

Smoke4320
08-07-2017, 04:17 PM
an update on this matter

I emailed Clyde to see if any progress and he responded with the following

Thanks so much for asking. She headed back down to Wolfson's this morning to start her chemo. She has some stroke like symptoms from the 3 brain surgeries but they are getting better. She is learning to walk again, has some difficulty directing her hands, still cant talk, and has a slight draw on her left side of her mouth (but I love that crooked little smile). I do have pictures and updates on my Facebook page if you would like to go there.

Thanks again,
Clyde.

PhatPastor
08-07-2017, 04:23 PM
Prayer for her and the hole family... I will also contact our state and general offices and get our churches praying all over the Globe this Wed night... peace and blessing on you all...

Boaz
08-07-2017, 04:32 PM
an update on this matter

I emailed Clyde to see if any progress and he responded with the following

Thanks so much for asking. She headed back down to Wolfson's this morning to start her chemo. She has some stroke like symptoms from the 3 brain surgeries but they are getting better. She is learning to walk again, has some difficulty directing her hands, still cant talk, and has a slight draw on her left side of her mouth (but I love that crooked little smile). I do have pictures and updates on my Facebook page if you would like to go there.

Thanks again,
Clyde.

I'm going to take this as a positive because I want this baby to get well . Thank you smoke for relaying the message . Still praying .

Blackwater
08-07-2017, 06:49 PM
I too will take this as a positive. Sometimes, it's darkest just before the dawn. All I know for sure is that prayers for this little girl are taking a real priority here. God speed her recovery, and may His grace descend upon all involved here. Amen.

big bore 99
08-07-2017, 07:09 PM
Many prayers sent.

Smoke4320
08-25-2017, 10:20 AM
Another update

Before I give an update I would like to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for all of your prayers. Please continue to pray for Addison.

On August 7th she started her first round of chemo. She did really good with that and for the most part did not get sick at all.

On August 14th she got to finally come home. It melted my heart for her to reach up for me out of the car seat and she only wanted her Pops.

On August 16th she developed a fever, partly due to the low white blood count was low and had to go back to Wolfsons Hospital.

On August 18th she went back into surgery for a port replacement. The one she had developed a hole in one of the internal lines. You know, the one in a million shot it could be defective.

While in surgery the doctor tore her superior vena cava (SVC). She lost a lot of blood and coded in the OR. They started giving her blood and doing CPR until the thoracic surgeon could come in and take over. He was able to repair the tear. She was put on a ventilator and a tandem heart machine to keep her going. They left her chest cracked open for two days to make sure it was repaired and then closed her chest on Sunday the 20th. At that time she came off the tandem heart machine but stayed on the ventilator. Unfortunately when giving her blood and doing compressions she got too volume and along with compressions she developed a brain bleed. It got worse the next day but stoped on the third day and is resolving. She started out with neurological problems at first but is doing much better as of this morning. Another unfortunate event is when the thoracic surgeon repaired her SVC, he thinks he might have kicked, cut, or sewn her right diaphragm nerve because her right diaphragm is not working 100%. That is why she is on the ventilator now. They are weaning her off and think that her right diaphragm is starting to work a little better. We will know in a few days.

When she gets off the ventilator she will come home for a week or so and then go back to start up her chemo again.

It seems like this little girl is being knocked down by the devil at every turn but we believe in Gods power to heal and protect her. She fights back harder with every blow she is dealt. So please keep praying for Addison as much as you can.

I have attached a picture of Addison when she came home on the 14th. I sure love that little crooked smile!

God Bless you all for your prayers,
Clyde.

Also, my youngest daughter set up a Facebook page for me and there are updates on Addison daily.

daloper
08-25-2017, 10:53 AM
Father God. We continue to lift Addison up to you. Please be with this little girl and give her the healing that she needs. Wrap your loving arms around her and comfort her. Bless her body with your healing love. Continue to be with the doctors and guild their hands. Help her during the upcoming chemo and keep her safe. Be with the family and comfort them as they see their little one going through this illness. Give them strength and comfort and show them your love. We pray this in the name of your Son and our Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

GhostHawk
08-25-2017, 11:37 AM
I do not believe the Devil has a hold on that little girl. I could be wrong. But I just do not see how the Devil could get that strong of a hold on an innocent.

I believe that she is going through all this for some reason only God almighty knows.
I believe that when the time is right he will take her home again.

I suspect that sometimes God does to souls like we do to metal to temper them.
Make them hard and strong yet able to bend not break. Pain, sickness, cancer, then plunged into relief, return to his love and precence.

I do not know this as a fact, I can not say this for certain sure. And I would not bet the farm on it. But my heart sings that it is true. That the Lord is with her every step of the way. That there is no chance of her being lost.

I feel for you and your family, I have prayed and will pray for you, and her.

I also feel God has a very special plan for this little girl down the road.
No matter what happens it is going to be hard for you and your family.

He see's all things, the end from the beginning, and the beginning from the end.
I trust him, I hope you can too.

buckwheatpaul
08-25-2017, 01:36 PM
I am not sure how I missed this prayer request but I am praying for this brave little girl and her family.

Father, I am praying for healing and comfort for little Addison. Please guide the physicians and medical team that is attacking all the issues that are going on with God's child. Please give her the strength to fight and please walk with her as she undergoes all the procedures that she must endure. Father, I would also like to pray for her family and friends. They are bewildered and in distress. Please be with them and comfort them. AMEN

Boaz
08-25-2017, 03:15 PM
Lord be with Addison and her family . Please speed the healing of this child and give her complete recovery . Please guide her doctors as they work through you to give her relief . Give her and this family comfort by your presence . Thank you Lord . Amen

Blackwater
08-25-2017, 04:52 PM
Prayers redoubled again! Heaven only knows why such a young one suffers like this. But I know God works in myserious ways, His wonders to fulfill, and I trust Him even when I don't or can't understand what he allows to happen. And what a fighter this very young lady is!!!! What an inspiration to fight SO hard, against such oppressive odds! She's a real lesson for ALL of us, who so often tend to want God to "baby" us and never let us suffer. But if we don't suffer, we stagnate, almost always, and God loves us too much to ever let that happen to us! I look back, and realize that it's always been in my suffering, that I was spurred onward and upward. NOT in the "good times."

But there will always be a part of our hearts that goes out especially to the young who are suffering. "There but for the grace of God, go I" always comes to mind. And it could have been any one or more of us in her place. How richly we've been blessed, even though we've "been through the mill" so to speak, in our own sufferings at times. God is always good. God is always all-powerful. And He always LOVES us - better than we usually love our own selves! What a wondrous and loving and righteous Lord we serve!

opos
08-25-2017, 06:16 PM
Prayers from our home

fiberoptik
08-26-2017, 01:24 AM
[emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

w5pv
08-26-2017, 06:46 AM
Prayers sent

Preacher Jim
08-26-2017, 06:56 AM
Father in Heaven this child needs your protection and healing. You are the great physician, the author and source of all healing Lord and this child and her family needs your healing touch. We the cast boolits family come United in prayer for this healing.
In Jesus name Amen

Pine Baron
08-26-2017, 07:44 AM
Father in Heaven this child needs your protection and healing. You are the great physician, the author and source of all healing Lord and this child and her family needs your healing touch. We the cast boolits family come United in prayer for this healing.
In Jesus name Amen

Amen.

GhostHawk
08-26-2017, 08:22 AM
Amen!

jmort
08-26-2017, 09:44 AM
Praying again
God bless the doctors and medical staff but
Sounds like the level of care is lacking

USMC87
08-26-2017, 09:54 AM
We will put this little girl on our prayer list.

D Crockett
08-26-2017, 10:14 AM
prayers sent D Crockett

Blackwater
08-26-2017, 06:10 PM
Still praying for this precious young lady and all who love her. Christ can do anything. May He bless this child with a healing, however He chooses to do it. Amen.