PDA

View Full Version : VS: Laser Engraved Cast Boolits Coffee Mugs

Handloader109
07-06-2017, 07:23 PM
I Would like to offer Laser Engraved Ceramic Coffee Mugs with the Cast Boolits Logo on them.

Ok, I'm complicating things a bit more.
I've been testing a material similar to the material I use on the Stainless Steel cups which works on ceramics and glass.
This is a picture of each color marked with this material. Hard to photograph the dark colors, but both of my objective reviewers, i.e. Wife and Daughter, both like the Black image on all four colors.
There tends to be a bit of streakiness, but the material is adhered and won't come off, and is engraved into the cup.

I'll leave it to you guys, Black engraving, Plain engraving. Add that to your choices...

These are listed at 11 ounces. And they should hold 10 oz. comfortably. Marked Dishwasher and Microwave safe.
So in making these, I did not engrave all the way thru the glaze. This is to help keep cup intact if you guys microwave it. It is about a thousandth or so deep.
I thought about color filling, but I don’t think anything short of a glaze will last through very many dish washings. I’m going to test a few things, but at this time it is plain engraved.

So for the Five options: Engraving color, Mug Color, Hand, Logo, Name

So please pick Plain engraved OR Black Engraved
At this point you have 4 options for colors,
Black and Navy, both solid colors, Grey Or Teal with White interiors.

Then you have the option of Right hand (standard) and Left hand Logos, with the Logo facing you with your Right hand or Left hand Holding the cup… If you don’t tell me, I’m ASSUMING RIGHT HAND.

After this I need to know Full Logo with CB Girl (as shown) or without the Girl.

Next, Do you want your CB Handle or other name on cup below logo. Or Logo Only Oh, I do owe Hatch so His was First :drinks:

I will entertain opposite side engraving, contact me with what you want and I’ll work you up price. (typically only a few $) If you have something special, just PM me and we can discuss.
Now for Pricing.
One cup will run you $14 shipped. Two cups will easily fit in same padded shipper and total for two cups will be an even $20.00, and Yes they can be different. No issue there.
If you want 4 Cups, It will run you $39 Shipped for the four. I'll put in a MFRB with plenty of packaging.

PM with questions!
As always, Check, MO, Paypal, or I can take straight CC, PM me and I'll give you my phone # to call. Don't want anyone else getting your CC#.
PM me to order if you would.
And Thank You for Looking!
John

GL49
07-06-2017, 10:58 PM
John, PM being sent for one of each color.

redriverhunter
07-07-2017, 12:24 AM
I would like one blue and one gray with Mike under the logo
pm on its way

HeavyMetal
07-07-2017, 10:17 AM
PM on the way, Two cups One Teal lefthand full logo with heavyMetal on it the other Grey righthand full logo SAM on it.

Handloader109
07-11-2017, 09:23 AM
Bump, all paid shipped.

Jr.
07-11-2017, 09:54 AM
Pm sent

SSGOldfart
07-11-2017, 11:07 AM
Pm inbound
I'll take a couple with full logo, right hand,black image on white cups.Did I forget get any thing?

Jr.
07-16-2017, 03:39 PM
Received my mugs yesterday. Excellent condition! My wife loves hers

Thank you.

Handloader109
07-19-2017, 06:19 PM
Thanks JR! Bump for any new orders

SSGOldfart
07-19-2017, 10:53 PM
got my mugs today they look great and my better-half likes them as well.

Handloader109
07-22-2017, 09:37 AM
Bump for Saturday

Handloader109
08-14-2017, 10:50 AM
Bumping once more. Got a few more left.