PDA

View Full Version : Am I Hooked, or what ?

Razor
07-25-2008, 10:53 PM
My wife's yard sale... My sign....[smilie=1:
Have I hit bottom yet ??
Figger next I'll be at the freeway ramps with another cardboard sign....:roll:
"will work for lead "

DLCTEX
07-25-2008, 11:14 PM
Yep, you're a goner. Me too. DALE

dromia
07-26-2008, 12:14 PM
The rot has started, still your not fully lost, that happens when you never get rid of anything gun related.

You make space by building on to your property not getting rid of things. :mrgreen:

Jon K
07-26-2008, 12:18 PM
Nah..........that's not it, it's when you start selling gun stuff to get more new stuff........vicious cycle.

Jon

DLCTEX
07-26-2008, 01:21 PM
SELL gun stuff, that's criminal isn't it. Every time I sell something, along comes a deal I can't refuse, then I need what I sold again, so I pay more than what I got to replace it. Most recently 45-70 mold, 22 hornet stuff, and 30-30 stuff. Now I've got to buy back. NEVER SELL! Murphy's laws says you will need it soon after selling it. DALE

crabo
07-26-2008, 02:11 PM
Did you get any results?

nighthunter
07-26-2008, 05:21 PM
I've replaced a lot of shooting irons and shooting "stuff" over the years. I no longer sell much "stuff". My wife says we need to add on to the house because I have run out of corners to place "stuff" in. But it is my stuff we are talking about. The closets are full of her "stuff". I told her maybe we just need to add a closet or two so some of my "stuff" will be out of sight. Just think .... a couple closets would give me at least 8 more corners for my "stuff".
Nighthunter

Razor
07-27-2008, 12:00 AM
Sounds like I'm not the only lost soul...
Usually I buy/ trade gun stuff..almost never sell, but I was told by SWMBO ..'no buying this month..better sell something ''.....:roll:
Nope.. no takers.. a few tire kickers...
I am very well aquainted with MURPHY...:roll:
I have one of the bedrooms for my gun room.. and it's PACKED..it's only 12x12..
No way can I get to the corners..
been trying to talk the wife out of her 16x24 shed....(I think she's weakening:twisted:)

Razor
:castmine:

Frank46
07-27-2008, 01:38 AM
Ah "stuff". I have "stuff" for guns that I don't even have. Also "stuff" for guns I no longer have. Its a chronic disease thats complicated by the overwhelming need or desire for more "stuff". Welcome to the club. Frank

Sprue
07-27-2008, 02:18 AM
If I live long enough to retire, retirement should be a blast. If not, the wifey will have a heck of a liquidation sale clearing out the- stuff.

The boys, well I've had them burnt out for a good while now. My youngest said to me recently "why do you want another one?"

I guess thats why I hangout in places like this, cause YOU understand.

runfiverun
07-27-2008, 11:19 PM
what are you talking about?? i can easily see room for 12 more rifles in those pictures.
and easily another dozen pistols.

runfiveswife
07-31-2008, 08:05 PM
of course runfive would say that, there is always room for more at the house he thinks lol