PDA

View Full Version : Son got his deer, not cast O/T

Bret4207
11-12-2005, 08:48 AM
The first day Dad's away at the Mass SP Academy for training (last Mon), Jr. goes out and bags a 4 pt. with his 250 Savage. Then he has to have his Mom help him drag it in and gut it. Did I ever mention Mom is luke-warm on the whole hunting/trapping/killing thing? She came through and the deer is hanging in the barn. What a pair I've got!

StarMetal
11-12-2005, 12:36 PM
Bad thing here Tpr Bret, I'm beginning to really like your wife!!!!!! I mean with the past reference she made to the ***** of Babylon and now this story here...one find cool woman.

Joe

Bret4207
11-12-2005, 03:35 PM
And she's a hottie!

StarMetal
11-12-2005, 03:47 PM
Well, you couldn't ask for more Tpr Bret.

Joe

9.3X62AL
11-12-2005, 05:16 PM
Bret--

Good cheer to the young man, and to his Mom for helping out with the real work after the shot is fired. Not the least bit off-topic, AFAIC.

waksupi
11-12-2005, 08:23 PM
That's great, Brett. And the wife helping is a real positive!

MT Gianni
11-13-2005, 11:19 AM
Congratulations to both of them. Good shooting and Mom understanding what was important to your son. Gianni.

versifier
11-15-2005, 12:40 AM
Congrats to Son, thumbs up to Mom, and deepest, deepest sympathies for you needing to venture into the Peoples' Republic of Massachusetts. Were you allowed to carry your handgun there, or did it need to be in a welded case, locked in the trunk, with the ammo locked in the glove compartment in 10 round mags? (Nothing at all against cops, two old friends are Mass Staties & my nephew is a sniper for a city on the South Shore. It's not their fault they have to enforce Bartly/Fox, and in all truth they couldn't support their families on what they pay cops up Noth. They all come up here to shoot with me, though.) It takes a good brain and a lot of guts to do your job, so keep your head down and your eyes open - the world is full of whackos (and some states are fuller than others). 8)