PDA

View Full Version : New Part Time Job!

rugerdude
06-19-2017, 03:52 PM
So I'll be starting a new part time job Friday. Hopefully this will help offset the cost of my little girl and let me put a few dollars toward guns and reloading again!!:kidding: The job is at our areas largest liquor store, which is owned by a guy who was a few years ahead of me in school and managed by a classmate, so no worries about getting along with the rest of the staff. Now I'm just going to have to resist the urge to spend all my spare funds on the Pappy Van Winkle Family Reserve 15 or Johnnie Walker Blue behind the counter....

lightman
06-19-2017, 06:30 PM
Congratulations on the new job. There is a pretty good secondary market on that Pappy you know?

Tom W.
06-20-2017, 12:46 AM
Stay away from the Richland Rum. That stuff is delicious. Lori and I went to the place where they make it and got a tour and a taste. Best I've ever had.

rugerdude
06-20-2017, 01:37 PM
Congratulations on the new job. There is a pretty good secondary market on that Pappy you know?

Oh yes, I know! But with an asking price of $2000 I'm afraid I'm not gonna be finding out any time soon!

rugerdude
06-20-2017, 01:45 PM
Stay away from the Richland Rum. That stuff is delicious. Lori and I went to the place where they make it and got a tour and a taste. Best I've ever had.

I'm going to have to check that out the next time I'm over that way! The wife and I generally take a cruise every year and I'm always looking for new rums. I've got a few bottles that aren't imported into the states. I'll have to say that plain ol' Bacardi doesn't even rate any more!

prsman23
06-20-2017, 05:04 PM
Forget blue. Get a bottle of macallan 18 in the port cask. Skip the oak cask. I get a bottle once every two years. Worth every penny!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom W.
06-20-2017, 09:44 PM
They also make a cane syrup called "Almost Rum." No alcohol content, but it too is delicious!