PDA

View Full Version : WTS: 485 lb of pure (or nearly) lead- middle TN pickup only

btreanor
06-08-2017, 10:20 AM
I have for sale 485 lbs of pure (or nearly pure) lead that I would like to sell all at once without shipping. This was part of my dad's stash and is in excess to my needs. This was stuff he melted down himself and it's all in ingot form. These ingots are neatly stacked in four (4) .50 caliber ammo cans which are included as part of the deal. One of the cans is marked "Pure" and the other three are marked "Cable". Not counting the weight of the cans (about 6 lbs each), there are 122 lbs. of "Pure" and 363 lbs. of "Cable". Unfortunately, I don't own a hardness tester but these ingots are very soft and dent easily on my concrete basement floor.

I would like to get $400 for all of this lead and the ammo cans. I would like cash or a USPS money order in a face to face deal. I'm not interested in any trades at the moment. I can meet somewhere in the middle TN area (Nashville, preferably).

Feel free to PM with questions, but the first "I'll take it" posted here gets the first shot at this. Thanks for looking!

Low Budget Shooter
06-08-2017, 11:54 AM
Nice!

rwadley
06-08-2017, 07:42 PM
I will take it.

btreanor
06-08-2017, 08:03 PM
SPF to rwadley!

myg30
06-08-2017, 08:29 PM
Bill if anything changes, let me know. I can take some of it but can't swing all of it.
Good deal too. Glad rw is able to get it all.

Mike