PDA

View Full Version : Wtb threads - where did they go?

triggerhappy243
05-28-2017, 02:30 PM
What happened to the wtb thread section?

claude
05-28-2017, 02:45 PM
I appears after a perusal of the new "improved" rules there is no longer a separate section for WTB, all S&S falls in one combined thread/catagory.

There are 5 types of posts allowed in the S&S section:

Selling a item – Subject line will begin with “WTS:”
Auctioning a item – Subject line will begin with “AUCTION:”
Wanting to buy a item – Subject line will begin with “WTB:”
Wanting to trade a item – Subject line will begin with “WTT:”
Vendor Sponsor ads – No restriction on title – Can only be items agreed upon when you sign up as a VS.

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?335525-S-amp-S-Rules-amp-Definitons

My best guess is the mods tired of the extra effort tied to having separate threads for WTB and WTS, and the people who couldn't seem to be bothered with reading or following rules.

claude

triggerhappy243
05-28-2017, 02:48 PM
This just makes it harder to search and research. If i am looking for something to buy, now i have to read thru all the ads. Not user friendly.

No_1
05-28-2017, 03:33 PM
This just makes it harder to search and research. If i am looking for something to buy, now i have to read thru all the ads. Not user friendly.

This was just implemented a few hours ago. Have you really spent enough time in the new forum to make that determination?

If members format their threads IAW the S&S rules then it should be easy to determine which threads are WTS, WTB, or WTT.